wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 44-55
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.6

on 5/28/2018 2:19:00 PM

I just love these I bought quite a few colors the formula is perfect not drying super pigmented long wearing affordable what more can I say my fav color is “Behind the bleachers” I have “berry recognize” “ nice to fushia” and “give me mocha” “rebel rose” .. get it you won’t regret it , the price is right

on 1/21/2018 1:01:00 PM

This is not one of the better long lasting lipsticks or semi-permanents at the drugstore. It is hard to apply evenly as the formula is very thin. It does however have an good applicator, dries pretty quickly, and feels comfortable once on. But does it stay on? No. One sip of coffee will cause this to start coming off - a lot. I put it on and then had a cup of coffee. By the time I was done the lipstick had made a big ring around the edges of my lips and looked ridiculous. You also can not use chapstick, gloss, or anything under or over it - or it won't adhere or it will come off. I use Maybelline Superstay and to avoid the tackiness then apply chapstick. It doesn't budge and lasts all day.

on 6/23/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i am more and more impressed with the "new" wet n wild. i'm very surprised that i missed any chatter about this lippie on you tube. i went into CVS looking for a new lipstick shade, and i saw the shade rebel rose. i was really attracted to it. a pretty but funky mauvey shade. the applicator is a bit different. it has a sort of scoop in the middle of the doe foot that holds more product so it can be applied with one swipe. the texture isn't too thick, so it feels really natural on my lips after it dries down. this only takes a few minutes. ya can build it up, but it begins to feel sticky. but with normal application it doesn't feel cheap or drying on my lips at all. i also bought berry recognize. this berry shade is a bit more deep and not exactly a summer color, but i'm sure i'll use it at night or for dressier occasions anyway. it also has good lasting power. it stayed on for at least 7 hours, eating and drinking, and i still had to take it off with my elf sugar scrubbie thingie. haha...anyway i'm all about a quality product that is also easy on my atm card.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have this in Oh My Dolly and Nudist Pink.

Oh My Dolly is *almost* a shade dupe for Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi. I'd say it's a half-tone lighter, and it smells a LOT nicer than the KVD.

Nudist Pink on me pulls a bit orange. If I had a tan or wasn't almost Snow White pale, it might not be as orange. I do like it, though.

Wear-wise, these lipsticks wear like IRON. I wore Oh My Dolly to an Alice Cooper concert last night and it did not budge a bit! Even the burger I had afterwards didn't do much to the color, maybe muted it a bit. I had to use my cleansing oil plus a blob of Vaseline as well as my cleanser to get the stain completely off!

I'm going to buy several more of these as this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Long wearing, very comfortable and reasonably priced.

One secret I've found for lipsticks like these is to put a layer of lip balm on your lips about 15 minutes before you plan to do your lips, then wipe it all off right before you put it on. VOILA, no dry lips!

on 4/4/2017 3:05:00 AM

I bought this in Rebel Rose after seeing my fave nail Polish YouTuber wearing it. It's very reasonably priced as are most Wet n Wild products. The shade Rebel Rose is very wearable. Kind of a MLBB look, depending on your complexion. The formula is great. It goes on smooth. Feels comfortable and stays put. I have worn it alone and with gloss over it. Looks really nice with Buxom Dolly over it. After initially trying this, I bought two more for back up & purse. I haven't tried any other shades yet. There are some good videos on YouTube showing people swatching the different shades. I should mention I have never owned any matte lip product before this one. More of a gloss person, but so glad I tried this. It's really great! 😊

I tried this based on reviews here and returned it. I got Pink something because the selection wasn't great. It has a terrible smell and the applicator is an odd shaped balding doefoot. They skimped on the amount of "fluff" on the wand making application very streaky and uncomfortable. I could feel the hard plastic sticking through which is something I've never experienced in any brand.

The dry down took a while and also about 3 coats to get it even looking. It dried to a very plasticy looking bright pink which I though I'd be able to make work by applying a gloss on top. Didn't work as this feels so dry and awful no matter what I put over it. I am a fan of a lot of WNW products but this one is an absolute no go for me. The screw off top also comes loose very easily. As soon as I tore the plastic off it, it was starting to come out on it's own which I imagine could lead to a makeup bag/handbag disaster.

The smell is a harsh chemical smell which I can't even compare to anything. No taste but overall a really lousy experience. The 1 positive was the price- regularly 4.99 and on sale for 2.99. Still wasn't worth keeping since Rite Aid is very close to me and I'm always in there it seems. I'm in the minority here but wonder how many people had terrible experiences also but didn't bother to write a review.

on 3/1/2017 10:47:00 AM

I don't know if I purchased a faulty product but mine is so dry on it's like torture! I make sure my lips are exfoliated and moist first, so what gives? Does it last? Yes, but it looks and feels horribly dry. I have the color Rebel Rose, beautiful in the tube but dull on. I wanted to love this :-(

I bought the catsuit give me mocha lip stain and doesn't stay on my lips I've tried putting lip balm underneath my lips and let it dry but it still comes off it comes off when I eat and it comes during the day.someone please tell me how to make it stay on because I really like the color otherwise I like it.

on 12/20/2016 11:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I hope to heck these are permanent, because the quality is amazing for such a low price point. I have a couple of their LE liquid lips; one is lovely and the other not so much. The Catsuit formula seems to be their perfected product: it is easy to apply, feels light and not terribly drying. I bought Flame of the Game which is close to Jeffree Star's Anna Nicole, but $12/$13 less AND available from your local Walgreens, no shipping fees required.
The staying power is excellent yet removes easily with a biphasic type makeup remover ( I use Garnier WP Micellar water). The line is cruelty free ( not sure about vegan) as are all WnW products. I definitely plan on getting at least one more; you could get nearly the entire set for the price of one higher end liquid lip.
I have tried Stila, KVD, Sephora brand, Jeffree Star and various independent merchants on Etsy and I maintain this formula is at the top of the list ( also fond of Sephora's as well.)