Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.4

on 6/29/2017 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holy freaking moly the packaging is great.... identical to jeffree star. THE FLIPPING FORMULA IS SHOCKING. The wand literally hugs your lips. It's so easy to apply. It was difficult for me to apply katvond liquid lipstick because the color wasn't even and it was just a mess. BUT THIS was so easy and it lasts ALL DAY and by the time I come home it looks as if i just applied it. ITS KISS PROOF TOO.
UPDATE: I just compared the ingridients to jeffree star's liquid lipsticks and let me tell you... they are the fucking same.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I highly regret giving into the hype and buying these, they are just not very good tbh. I bought 2 of them(nudist peach and pink really hard) they both were the same in terms of application. Neither of the colors suited me either but i would definitely hve given another shade try if i actually thought the formula was good. I found them to be streaky, nudist peach built up to be opaque but pink really hard was streaky no matter how many coats i applied. The only problem was when you build it up like most liquid lips tend to do t would flake off and look gross. I also found that it never dried down and would get everywhere, tbh it reminded me a lot of nyx soft matte lip creams which i am not a fan of. Also the shade pink really hard appears to be a mid toned warm pink in the bottle but is actually a very bright coral shade.

on 5/3/2017 5:21:00 PM

This is for the shade Berry Recognize,it's a berry/reddish color and looks beautiful on my light skin tone. It is matte and lasts about 5 hours on me before fading a bit. It is very pigmented and don't take much to look good,I do moisturize with balm before applying and it didn't dry my lips out.

on 4/6/2017 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are matte liquid lipsticks and are super opaque. These are super affordable and light weight. These are not super drying which is great since a lot of mattes do that. They are so great and affordable, great choice of colors too. Try them!

on 4/6/2017 9:03:00 AM

I have the whole collection, and I've never been a fan of red lipstick until I found these babies. Plus, they are almost identical to Jeffree Star's Velour liquid lipsticks, from the packaging to the product itself they are so identical it's scary. They are matte, but not matte to where it feels like your lips are drying out. It feels like your wearing nothing and I love it! It doesn't smear, and dries quickly. You can also layer and ombré the colors if you needed to. There's just an endless amount of opportunities with these lipsticks, and such a range of beautiful colors! My favorite of the collection is Flame of the Game!

on 3/30/2017 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holycrap!!!!!!!! These liquid lipsticks are AMAZING. The pigmentation, color payoff and the staying power are fabulous. It goes on smooth and creamy and dries within seconds. Even after lunch and drink of water it is still there. So far I have 2 colors. Nice to Fuchsia and Give me Mocha. I loooove these two sooo much. GMM is a chestnut rose and NTF is a bright blue based pink *love* I got these on sale in CVS and paid 4 bucks each plus tax, what???? Don't see cracking or paper dry lips with this liquid lipstick. I am eyeing the red one next :))
Edit** Nice to Fuchsia is beautiful blue based pink, perfect for the warmer weathers.
Give Me Mocha is a color that can be worn year around. Perfect everyday color.
Update ** 4/22/2017 - Even though I loveeeee Give Me Mocha the staying power is ok plus the reapplication is tacky. For the price it is still the bomb.
Update **9/13/2017 - I wore to an interview and totally regretted it, started crumbling on me within an hour..wahhh :( I don't know what happened ??? This is my 2'nd tube and the color is slightly different than the first one..grrrrr!

Ehhhhh, its not awful. But it's not that great either. I LOVE the applicator, a neat doe foot type thing that really helps with application. I like the way it goes on, and the way it lasts. BUTTTTT not how it looks on. Personally I had lines all through it, like bad. I did mix it with a NYX matte butter cream... GIRL NEW BAE. Lasted for HOURSSSS. Overall its meh. I might get another to see if maybe I just got a dud, but other than that probably wouldn't buy again.

on 3/21/2017 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super disappointed in this product after seeing so much love for it. It applies patchy on me, dries out my lips like a desert, and crumbles. I have Give Me Mocha, which is a lovely color. But I won't be using this anymore or buying more. So sad!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not my favorite formula as they give me that outer lip ring look. For the price, I'm not too upset about it but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Some of these are good, and some are really bad. I started off with one of the best, Rebel Rose. This made me curious to buy more, so I chose Nudist Peach and Pink Really Hard. Both are patchy and look awful, and I'm applying them the same way as Rebel Rose. RR is more comfortable and longer lasting. Sometimes pigments just don't work with certain formulas.