wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

on 1/3/2018 6:32:00 PM

The formula is sooo nice a little drying but long lasting, doesn’t smudge, dried down completely matte.
The shade range isn’t great but the formula, price and packaging are all perfect

on 4/18/2017 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like these.

The colors offered are gorgeous and there's honestly something here for everyone. The pigmentation is good and true to the bottle. My favorite thing about them is how they feel though-- for a matte liquid lipstick, they don't feel drying or heavy like many other similar lipsticks.

The only critique I have on these is that the outer edges of my lips start to fade after a couple of hours for me, but other than that they're amazing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I own four of these, and love them all. I have two nudes, and two dark colors. The formula seems pretty even between all of the shades, and there's no patchiness to them. The applicator is curved, which makes application so effortless. Super pigmented, although I do notice crumbling after only about an hour of wear. I love the shade range.

Hands down, the most long lasting drugstore liquid lipstick i've ever had in my life. The formule is, ok, i mean of course its gonna dry since it is matte, but i didn't give you a weird patches line like other dry matte liquid lipstick. Honestly, i didn't have any negative review on this product, I LOVE IT. My favorite shade is Give Me Mocha

Video Reviews & Tutorials