Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.3

on 2/12/2018 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just tried this and it’s pretty good! Slightly drying as most liquid lipsticks are. But once it dries it doesn’t move. I do the ‘kiss my hand’ test and nothing comes off! You will have to re-apply after you eat as anything with oil removes it.

on 1/3/2018 6:32:00 PM

The formula is sooo nice a little drying but long lasting, doesn’t smudge, dried down completely matte.
The shade range isn’t great but the formula, price and packaging are all perfect

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I admit. I may have a bit of a a lipstick thang. I don’t wear much makeup really - some BB cream, sunscreen, eyeliner. But I do love me some lipstick. I’m relentless in my quest for a long long lasting, comfortable, flattering, reasonably priced, non flaking, easy wearing lippie. And this a rare notch in the win column.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It can compete with MAC liquid matt lipstick! I got a Missy and Fierce - pretty good bright blue toned, vintage vibe red.

on 12/11/2017 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Why am I just now trying these? WHY????? I want to kick myself for waiting so long. These are awesome. They do not crumble or flake and once dry and it stays put after eating and drinking. It does not suck all the moisture out of my lips (hallelooooo!!). The formula is pigmented, there is no scent and I especially like the applicator - the curved tip helps to get a really clean line around the lip. I have this in Give Me Mocha and I love the shade. I don't really care for any other shades, even red (gasp) but I definitely will repurchase this because at $5 a pop, you cannot beat it. These are better than CP and Coloured Raine.

on 11/20/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought 3 of these (3 for $10 at Walgreen's) in Pink Really Hard, Berry Recognize and Missy & Fierce.
These are for my 13 year old who LOVES them - same manufacturer as Kat Von D and a fraction of the price. Highly picmneted and long lasting. (The red one - Missy & Fierce - can stain).

A great value.

Update - my 13 year old still adores these so for $3.99 (the 3 for 10 sale was long over) at Walgreen's I got her another in "Nudie Patootie" - a beige-y nude matte.

on 10/31/2017 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So, I just got my wet n wild megalast catsuit in Give me Mocha. I love love love the color! The formula is very pigmented you dont have to take another product to reapply. Its staying power is AMAZING for its price! It stays even after meals and drinks withouy reapplying. I definitely would buy some other shades because it is practical and the quality is superb. Don't hesitate to try! You won't regret it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These lipsticks are pretty much 50/50 depending on the shades you purchase. I purchased "Give me mocha" And "Missy" and have had two completely different experiences with the two. Give me mocha is beautiful! It glides on smoothly and feels natural on my lips. Missy on the other hand.......The applicator feels rough and it looks patchy when you apply it. The formula feels watery and the color does not look nice at all. If you mess up application GOOD LUCK removing this shade because it stains your skin and you'll have to go thorough hoops to get it off.. I'd say this is a good buy as long as you stick to the more nude lip shades because the brighter ones have a whole different feel to them.

on 10/18/2017 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love this! I have this in "Give Me Mocha" and it looks nice on my complexion. Very subtle but the color pops in a way. It lasts long even after drinking coffee. I would give this 5 lippies but I can't because it is drying on MY lips. However I'm going to figure out a way to moisturize my lips before applying this. So in love with the color and how it's long lasting, can't wait to try a few other shades.

UPDATE: Had to give this 5 lippies since my lips are no longer dry because of a treatment I'm using. HG everyday lipstick. I hope they never discontinue this.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this! Wet n wild made a hit with these. I got gothic topic, a very dark plum like color. The pigmentation is amazing. Just using a light hand with one swipe is all you need. They dry kind of semi matte. Which means they dry down but still maintains that shiny finish. Love it so much I'm definitely repurchasing. Magnifique!!

Popular Lipsticks