Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 11/20/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought 3 of these (3 for $10 at Walgreen's) in Pink Really Hard, Berry recognize and Missy & Fierce.
These are for my 13 year old who LOVES them - same manufacturer as Kat Von D and a fraction of the price. Highly picmneted and long lasting. (The red one - Missy & Fierce - can stain).

A great value.

on 11/10/2017 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Amazing reviews made me go out and buy three of these, and I was at first disillusioned to find out they are dry and patchy within one minute of applying. Give Me Mocha wears the best. It's a bit tacky but not completely drying and it's a subtle rose brown shade. Nudist Peach is the patchiest one but can be fixed by applying a peach lip balm over it. My favourite now is Flame of the Game, a brilliant orange shade that is fine by itself and also looks good with a coral balm on top.

They are more annoying to use than most other lip products. But the shades are so nice. I know I won't be buying them again. They are, however, superior to some other liquid lipsticks. At least they are not impossible to remove.

on 10/31/2017 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So, I just got my wet n wild megalast catsuit in Give me Mocha. I love love love the color! The formula is very pigmented you dont have to take another product to reapply. Its staying power is AMAZING for its price! It stays even after meals and drinks withouy reapplying. I definitely would buy some other shades because it is practical and the quality is superb. Don't hesitate to try! You won't regret it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These lipsticks are pretty much 50/50 depending on the shades you purchase. I purchased "Give me mocha" And "Missy" and have had two completely different experiences with the two. Give me mocha is beautiful! It glides on smoothly and feels natural on my lips. Missy on the other hand.......The applicator feels rough and it looks patchy when you apply it. The formula feels watery and the color does not look nice at all. If you mess up application GOOD LUCK removing this shade because it stains your skin and you'll have to go thorough hoops to get it off.. I'd say this is a good buy as long as you stick to the more nude lip shades because the brighter ones have a whole different feel to them.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this! Wet n wild made a hit with these. I got gothic topic, a very dark plum like color. The pigmentation is amazing. Just using a light hand with one swipe is all you need. They dry kind of semi matte. Which means they dry down but still maintains that shiny finish. Love it so much I'm definitely repurchasing. Magnifique!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So, I own the peach shade. It's so freaking gorgeous on. But the formula is so thin. It takes a bit to get an opaque coverage. I still like it though. And the applicator is pleasantly comfortable lol.

on 5/13/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love everything about this product! From the formula to the packaging! The way the wand is made at an angle to grab your lip is genius! Price is also very inexpensive! HG for sure! I love the rosey rebel, berry recognize, and give me mocha. I almost bought an ABH liquid lipstick before this one, I'm glad I didn't!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Liquid lipsticks are a tough one. They tend to be pretty drying on the lips and unfortunately if you apply them over a balm they don't layer well. I don't mind these ones from WnW and have the shades "Rebel Rose" (rose/mauve) and "Give me Mocha" (brown/mauve). The formula is lightweight, almost thin but highly pigmented, sets quickly, doesn't transfer, and is long wearing. It wears off evenly after drinking/eating but has real lasting power. Lips will feel dry after awhile. I prefer to remove and reapply after a meal because it gives me a chance to re-moisturize first and not just layer overtop the previous coat. There is a nice selection of shades and the packaging is sturdy acrylic, really cute actually. I usually start out with this product on the lips and if my lips start to feel dry I throw some gloss on over it and it looks great like that too. I do recommend giving these a try, they are pretty great, super affordable and comfortable for a liquid lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are the best matte, budge-proof lipsticks ever! And for the price they can't be beat. I bought 9, and ended up giving 4 to my daughters because they were too light for me. I have tried all the fancy brands, but these rock at $3.99, especially when it's buy two and get the third 75% off!

They do not come off until you eat. To get them off, in fact I use oil at home, and carry a lip balm just to get them off.

Also the really nice pinky-nude color looks very light and pretty on my light brown skin, especially because it pops with the pinky coral against my yellow undertones. But I think this would look great on anyone.

I have found a dupe, however in Give Me Mocha, it a dupe for the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Double Dare.

PS if you use a little lip balm it converts to a regular lipstick. Just go over it lightly with lip balm and roll your lips together, and viola! It continues all day, and stays just as vibrant!

on 4/18/2017 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like these.

The colors offered are gorgeous and there's honestly something here for everyone. The pigmentation is good and true to the bottle. My favorite thing about them is how they feel though-- for a matte liquid lipstick, they don't feel drying or heavy like many other similar lipsticks.

The only critique I have on these is that the outer edges of my lips start to fade after a couple of hours for me, but other than that they're amazing.