wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/13/2018 9:39:00 AM

These are wonderful. My favorite way to wear these is to dab a tiny dot of product on my lower and upper lip and rub it in with my finger. My lips get a wash of color without the appearance of texture, the color lasts a long time (most of the day, unless I eat greasy meals), and I don't experience crumbling or flaking off. When I use the doe foot applicator to swipe this on my lips, the color is very pigmented but can also get that textured lip look which I'm not a fan of. It can also crumble when I wear it that way- I assume because I've accidentally put too much on which is easy to do if you use the applicator. I've had Nudist Peach and Give Me Pink in my drawer for a long time and didn't like how they looked on me with the doefoot applicator approach, so it dawned on me to use a tiny amount and rub it in with my finger. Now I wear these colors all the time. I'm really happy with this product.

at around $5 retail, you just can't beat the price. I bought it in rebel rose today and ofc had to try it on the moment I got home. and this is my kind of shade. i just got give me mocha as well and its usually brighter and deeper than what i usually like, its still a very nice color on days where my lips are more naturally pigmented (sometimes my own lips can be dark some days others it can be lighter) not that I need another liquid lipstick but given the price and yt vloggers, yup I def got suckered into buying this this is a nude with mauvey/berry undertones

on 1/9/2017 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought the Vixen (dark red) and pink hard about it (light pink) and i had hopes for these. The packaging is nice enough. Clear doe foot applicator which is fancy lol

But the formula is lacking. I'm pretty spoiled by High End and i wouldnt buy these again.
The formula is comfortable and creamy on application-even feels like a thick waxy chapstick. And it dries comfortably BUT IT IS SO PATCHY AND STREAKY. The lighter shade wasn't as bad but the darker shade was AWFUL. Lol the Milani ones are much better imo, except the milani ones dont last at all. So it's a catch 22 i supppose.

Edit 3/31/17: I just got rebel rose that is the most awesome color; I wish they'd get these in the display!!!
---
Original review: Wetnwild is so awesome! They've done it yet again--managed to hoodwink us--and create a top notch product for under $5!! Amazing!! I have Give Me Mocha a beautiful brown & I want more! For $35 I got a whole box of makeup I ordered online I'm very pleased w everything. Cruelty free yesss sign me upppp this lasts as long as my Jeffree Star, Kylie, & KvD lipsticks yes this can play w the big names just fine!! It's just hard to tell from the color swatches online what is what so I guess I need it order them all. Let me be an enabler you need 1 of these lipsticks if for nothing else the apocalypse when The Donald starts World War III this lipstick delivers on everything & I like the applicator. Removes also same as reviewer below w bi-phase micellar water but I hope these aren't LE. I won't be buying colourpop coz I'll be buying some more wnw!Great price pointe just hate waiting 5-10:days on free shipping. Wish they were in the display!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials