Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.9

on 1/27/2018 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I love long lasting lipstick, but I hate this product. I wore this yesterday and was so disappointed I threw it in the trash.

Now it does have great pigmentation and isn't patchy going on and it feels pretty much like nothing is on your lips for the first hour or two. Great I thought! But at about the 2 hour mark it started to feel really dry and oddly stiff, like I had thin tissue paper stuck to my lips. Hard to describe. When I looked in the mirror the product was gone from the areas of my lips where they touch and the product that was left was thin and sort of cracked looking. I was out running errands so I had not had a sip or a bite of anything, the product just sort of broke down on its own. I could have touched it up but I just wanted it off.

on 1/3/2018 6:32:00 PM

The formula is sooo nice a little drying but long lasting, doesn’t smudge, dried down completely matte.
The shade range isn’t great but the formula, price and packaging are all perfect

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I admit. I may have a bit of a a lipstick thang. I don’t wear much makeup really - some BB cream, sunscreen, eyeliner. But I do love me some lipstick. I’m relentless in my quest for a long long lasting, comfortable, flattering, reasonably priced, non flaking, easy wearing lippie. And this a rare notch in the win column.

color is very vivid for a matte lipstick and thats what i like. I used it for my 80s theme christmas party just yesterday and it really suited that look - big hair, jeans and this lipstick, really nice and made it memorable.

on 12/6/2017 11:02:00 AM

This is a nice liquid lip. Apply to much and it will flake can crack. As well as feel tight. Wear time is as expected.

Yet the smell and the flaking is a big turn off for me. . I will not purchous unless $1 or less. And even then only as a gift for a friend that wants to try a matte liquid lip.( just like I did)

Try it if on sale. It may be good for you.

on 12/1/2017 1:43:00 PM

It's an alright liquid lipstick. The balance of having a lipstick that isn't overtly drying and doesn't wear off immediately is quite hard to pull off. This is almost-there, but not quite there. Does that make sense?

The formula is easy to apply, a little moussey. It has the same packaging and similar wand to Jeffree Star, but the formula isn't identical. What I like about the WNW catsuit is that it is unscented, and easy to reapply. It is also easy to remove. That being said, it wears off easily in the middle of my lips even when I eat non-greasy items, such as dry rice cakes.

That being said, the price & availability can't be beat. I prefer these over the Colourpop Satin, Matte, Blotted lips (nevermind, the hassle of purchasing and getting custom fees all the time too.)

I finally opened this in Rebel Rose - great color, a little darker than what I wanted. It went on nice and smooth! The lipstick itself is drying so that will be an adjustment. Will add more notes as it wears.

on 11/20/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought 3 of these (3 for $10 at Walgreen's) in Pink Really Hard, Berry Recognize and Missy & Fierce.
These are for my 13 year old who LOVES them - same manufacturer as Kat Von D and a fraction of the price. Highly picmneted and long lasting. (The red one - Missy & Fierce - can stain).

A great value.

Update - my 13 year old still adores these so for $3.99 (the 3 for 10 sale was long over) at Walgreen's I got her another in "Nudie Patootie" - a beige-y nude matte.

I purchased this color in Nudist Peach and it’s just the perfect color for a sultry Bardot makeup look. Pair with dark messy eyes and start ruining men.

on 10/13/2017 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the four darkest colours: Flame of the Game, missy and fierce, video vixen and goth topic. I love all four of them, but video vixen is the weakest of the bunch. While Video Vixen is patchy, the other colours are super opaque. I love the packaging and the doe-foot makes precise application a snap.

It dries down to a powdery feeling finish. It is super lightweight and secure feeling. It lasts well through light meals without needing to touch up. I did feel like I could quickly layer it on top of itself, I never needed to remove it to reapply. It comes off easy and best of all the price is super affordable! Highly recommend!

Popular Lipsticks