Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.7

at around $5 retail, you just can't beat the price. I bought it in rebel rose today and ofc had to try it on the moment I got home. and this is my kind of shade. i just got give me mocha as well and its usually brighter and deeper than what i usually like, its still a very nice color on days where my lips are more naturally pigmented (sometimes my own lips can be dark some days others it can be lighter) not that I need another liquid lipstick but given the price and yt vloggers, yup I def got suckered into buying this this is a nude with mauvey/berry undertones

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have this in Oh My Dolly and Nudist Pink.

Oh My Dolly is *almost* a shade dupe for Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi. I'd say it's a half-tone lighter, and it smells a LOT nicer than the KVD.

Nudist Pink on me pulls a bit orange. If I had a tan or wasn't almost Snow White pale, it might not be as orange. I do like it, though.

Wear-wise, these lipsticks wear like IRON. I wore Oh My Dolly to an Alice Cooper concert last night and it did not budge a bit! Even the burger I had afterwards didn't do much to the color, maybe muted it a bit. I had to use my cleansing oil plus a blob of Vaseline as well as my cleanser to get the stain completely off!

I'm going to buy several more of these as this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Long wearing, very comfortable and reasonably priced.

One secret I've found for lipsticks like these is to put a layer of lip balm on your lips about 15 minutes before you plan to do your lips, then wipe it all off right before you put it on. VOILA, no dry lips!

on 3/3/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These have been positively mentioned so much on the internet and I recently tried one of their semi matte lipsticks and loved it so I bought one of these in the shade pink really hard. It's horrible. The color is nice, but the formula is everything that could be bad about a matte lipstick. It feels and looks dry and begins to crumble. Applying any kind of lip balm only makes it worse. It looks and feels awful. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Popular Lipsticks