wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.8

on 8/8/2018 2:48:00 PM

I have this lipstick in 925B "Give Me Mocha." This product was $5 at my local Walmart.
I LOVE THIS!! This liquid lip is so much better than I expected it to be! I don't usually buy makeup products of any sort in drugstores or grocery stores since I thought makeup was only good if you got it from places like Sephora or Ulta Beauty, but call me a believer now! This has instantly become my favorite lipstick out of my entire arsenal, and trust me, I have an arsenal! This lipstick drys, is VERY matte, and will stay in place with minimal touch ups. If I'm going out to eat, I don't even bring the lipstick along because it refuses to come off even when I eat something like pancakes with syrup or chili.
As I said, this lipstick is DEFINITELY matte. I'm very, very into that, but if you aren't, this lipstick will probably not be the one for you. This product will dry down and stay in place beautifully.
The texture is sometimes a bit patchy, especially if you have dry skin on your lips, but I find if I brush my lips with my toothbrush and moisturize well before bed, Liquid Catsuit goes on, stays on, and looks perfect!
The applicator is doe foot, which I've found is the best for "lining" my lips with the product before filling in. I love to define my cupid's bow and lip line before smearing this product on my actual lips. I haven't had an feathering or smudging with this method at all!
The packaging is definitely cute, but I love the "bullet" look in a lipstick packaging and the traditional shape being invisible looks wonderful with this.
I've got extremely sensitive skin, but lipsticks usually don't bother me as long as I don't over line my lips by even a bit. However, this lipstick has passed the skin test because I love adding a bit more volume to my thin upper lip to compensate for my thick bottom lip. I'm almost certain it's because the product is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, meaning the ingredients are all vegan and they test their product on humans rather than animals.
Believe me when I say I absolutely, without a doubt will be buying this product again. I feel like I've met my soulmate in the form of a liquid lipstick!

on 4/6/2017 9:03:00 AM

I have the whole collection, and I've never been a fan of red lipstick until I found these babies. Plus, they are almost identical to Jeffree Star's Velour liquid lipsticks, from the packaging to the product itself they are so identical it's scary. They are matte, but not matte to where it feels like your lips are drying out. It feels like your wearing nothing and I love it! It doesn't smear, and dries quickly. You can also layer and ombré the colors if you needed to. There's just an endless amount of opportunities with these lipsticks, and such a range of beautiful colors! My favorite of the collection is Flame of the Game!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought mine at Walmart and got the shade "Pink Really Hard" and it's a baby pink that dries down a bright pink. It is very easy to apply with the dented applicator. It goes on really creamy and it dries down to a matte finish. I wore this for the whole day and it lasted pretty well. You could tell that some of the product had worn off but it wasn't horrible to the point where there was no trace of color. I really like the color range, since it goes from really light colors to super dark colors. The packaging is cute, but I don't like how the applicator unscrews really easily. It could open by itself and possibly make a mess in your purse. But overall, this is the best liquid lipstick at the drugstore!

on 1/3/2018 6:32:00 PM

The formula is sooo nice a little drying but long lasting, doesn’t smudge, dried down completely matte.
The shade range isn’t great but the formula, price and packaging are all perfect

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought Wet ‘n’ Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit in the shade “give me mocha”,I really like the color it reminded me of the Milani Amore Matte liquid lipstick in the shade “01 Loved” but “give me mocha” is a little bit darker. I really like the creaminess of it and it stays on for a really long time,even though meals. The one problem I have with this product is that the applicator has a little curve to it with a really pointy tip that makes the product uncomfortable and streaky to put on, but after two coats it’s really good. This is a really good product for the price. I would definitely recommend this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought the shade "Nice To Fuchsia - 927B" for a dance recital. It's a very bold purple. At first, I thought this was a dud. I put it on and waited 5 minutes, and it felt sticky and not matte. But about a week ago, I was bored and tried it again, and waited 10 minutes. This is mandatory! It looks really nice after 10 minutes. That's just a little too long for my liking though.

on 4/18/2017 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like these.

The colors offered are gorgeous and there's honestly something here for everyone. The pigmentation is good and true to the bottle. My favorite thing about them is how they feel though-- for a matte liquid lipstick, they don't feel drying or heavy like many other similar lipsticks.

The only critique I have on these is that the outer edges of my lips start to fade after a couple of hours for me, but other than that they're amazing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I own four of these, and love them all. I have two nudes, and two dark colors. The formula seems pretty even between all of the shades, and there's no patchiness to them. The applicator is curved, which makes application so effortless. Super pigmented, although I do notice crumbling after only about an hour of wear. I love the shade range.

Hands down, the most long lasting drugstore liquid lipstick i've ever had in my life. The formule is, ok, i mean of course its gonna dry since it is matte, but i didn't give you a weird patches line like other dry matte liquid lipstick. Honestly, i didn't have any negative review on this product, I LOVE IT. My favorite shade is Give Me Mocha

Ehhhhh, its not awful. But it's not that great either. I LOVE the applicator, a neat doe foot type thing that really helps with application. I like the way it goes on, and the way it lasts. BUTTTTT not how it looks on. Personally I had lines all through it, like bad. I did mix it with a NYX matte butter cream... GIRL NEW BAE. Lasted for HOURSSSS. Overall its meh. I might get another to see if maybe I just got a dud, but other than that probably wouldn't buy again.