Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 11/16/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought mine at Walmart and got the shade "Pink Really Hard" and it's a baby pink that dries down a bright pink. It is very easy to apply with the dented applicator. It goes on really creamy and it dries down to a matte finish. I wore this for the whole day and it lasted pretty well. You could tell that some of the product had worn off but it wasn't horrible to the point where there was no trace of color. I really like the color range, since it goes from really light colors to super dark colors. The packaging is cute, but I don't like how the applicator unscrews really easily. It could open by itself and possibly make a mess in your purse. But overall, this is the best liquid lipstick at the drugstore!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a few different colors. It looks fantastic at first. After a couple hours, the color is gone and my lips are highly irritated. I will probably just throw it in the trash. It's too bad, because the colors are good, and the packaging is top notch.

I purchased this color in Nudist Peach and it’s just the perfect color for a sultry Bardot makeup look. Pair with dark messy eyes and start ruining men.

on 11/10/2017 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Amazing reviews made me go out and buy three of these, and I was at first disillusioned to find out they are dry and patchy within one minute of applying. Give Me Mocha wears the best. It's a bit tacky but not completely drying and it's a subtle rose brown shade. Nudist Peach is the patchiest one but can be fixed by applying a peach lip balm over it. My favourite now is Flame of the Game, a brilliant orange shade that is fine by itself and also looks good with a coral balm on top.

They are more annoying to use than most other lip products. But the shades are so nice. I know I won't be buying them again. They are, however, superior to some other liquid lipsticks. At least they are not impossible to remove.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These lipsticks are pretty much 50/50 depending on the shades you purchase. I purchased "Give me mocha" And "Missy" and have had two completely different experiences with the two. Give me mocha is beautiful! It glides on smoothly and feels natural on my lips. Missy on the other hand.......The applicator feels rough and it looks patchy when you apply it. The formula feels watery and the color does not look nice at all. If you mess up application GOOD LUCK removing this shade because it stains your skin and you'll have to go thorough hoops to get it off.. I'd say this is a good buy as long as you stick to the more nude lip shades because the brighter ones have a whole different feel to them.

on 10/31/2017 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So, I just got my wet n wild megalast catsuit in Give me Mocha. I love love love the color! The formula is very pigmented you dont have to take another product to reapply. Its staying power is AMAZING for its price! It stays even after meals and drinks withouy reapplying. I definitely would buy some other shades because it is practical and the quality is superb. Don't hesitate to try! You won't regret it.

on 10/18/2017 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love this! I have this in "Give Me Mocha" and it looks nice on my complexion. Very subtle but the color pops in a way. It lasts long even after drinking coffee. I would give this 5 lippies but I can't because it is drying on MY lips. However I'm going to figure out a way to moisturize my lips before applying this. So in love with the color and how it's long lasting, can't wait to try a few other shades.

on 10/13/2017 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the four darkest colours: Flame of the Game, missy and fierce, video vixen and goth topic. I love all four of them, but video vixen is the weakest of the bunch. While Video Vixen is patchy, the other colours are super opaque. I love the packaging and the doe-foot makes precise application a snap.

It dries down to a powdery feeling finish. It is super lightweight and secure feeling. It lasts well through light meals without needing to touch up. I did feel like I could quickly layer it on top of itself, I never needed to remove it to reapply. It comes off easy and best of all the price is super affordable! Highly recommend!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I bought this on a whim one day at Walgreen's, because I had never used liquid lipstick before (I had always used the tube kind) and the packaging/color of it drew me in.

I got this in "Missy & Fierce" and I really love it. It's the perfect red and it's almost comparable to the Too Faced Melted Matte (formula wise, not color wise).

I don't really have any "cons" with this lipstick. Although I wish they'd come out with more colors that weren't limited edition (e.g. black, blue)

I do love the formula; it's a comfortable matte. It's also not too drying, it doesn't really transfer while eating or drinking, I like the applicator, it only requires one layer, and it's good for the price.

Whenever I run out of this, I'm definitely getting another. <3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this in Rebel Rose, used it once and passed it on. My first and only forray into liquid lipsticks. I considered buying a better color for me, but I ultimately didn't like the formula enough.

I'm 38 and have deeper lip lines, I had to hold my lips taut in a funny position to get the liquid to go down into my creases or else when I smiled there would be no product there. It took two coats to get an even finish. When I was done my lips looked dry and pruney.

It was easy to apply precisely around my lip edges with the applicator. Wear time was excellent.

The color is a muted cool rosey-plum, which wasn't the best for my high contrast yellow-olive coloring. The red or bright pink would have been better.

I didn't buy those colors because I just wasn't a fan of the finished look. I will stick with demi-matte bullets when I want an opaque look.