wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

Dried matte and looked amazing... until I ate. I swear this stuff reactivated because almost all of it came off when I ate. A shame since it worked out for other people.

on 8/21/2018 12:05:00 PM

Yes. One thousand times yes. I love this so much I already decided it is what I am going to be wearing for my wedding - yup, a $5 lipstick. And I own Charlotte and Kylie and Mac.

I use “Give Me Mocha” and “Rebel Rose”. I can only speak to how these shades perform since
(sometimes) other shades can perform differently even if in the same line. I bought a red shade from this line that did not work well at all.

The shades I mentioned are easy to apply, the applicator lets me create the perfect Cupid’s bow, and it turns matte which means - long wearing! I can get away without reapplying this until noon on a work day. I drive in around 7, drink coffee, eat food, and this stuff lasts.

As it wears off it fades gracefully and I personally have never had an issue with that weird ring on the outter part of the lips (you know - as the inner part of the lipstick wears off and you’re left with a weird unintentional, thick lip liner vibe on the outside of your lips?). Gross.

I even receive compliments from the girls at
my office and they are blown away when I tell them it is Wet N’ Wild. The two shades I mentioned? 5 lippies for sure.

The only reason I could see people not liking this is if you have dry lips or don’t like that sensation of a liquid lip dry down. It does feel dry. Not moisturizing at all. I don’t personally mind it because I like the staying power, but for those of you with sensitive lips you may want to pass.

on 8/8/2018 2:48:00 PM

I have this lipstick in 925B "Give Me Mocha." This product was $5 at my local Walmart.
I LOVE THIS!! This liquid lip is so much better than I expected it to be! I don't usually buy makeup products of any sort in drugstores or grocery stores since I thought makeup was only good if you got it from places like Sephora or Ulta Beauty, but call me a believer now! This has instantly become my favorite lipstick out of my entire arsenal, and trust me, I have an arsenal! This lipstick drys, is VERY matte, and will stay in place with minimal touch ups. If I'm going out to eat, I don't even bring the lipstick along because it refuses to come off even when I eat something like pancakes with syrup or chili.
As I said, this lipstick is DEFINITELY matte. I'm very, very into that, but if you aren't, this lipstick will probably not be the one for you. This product will dry down and stay in place beautifully.
The texture is sometimes a bit patchy, especially if you have dry skin on your lips, but I find if I brush my lips with my toothbrush and moisturize well before bed, Liquid Catsuit goes on, stays on, and looks perfect!
The applicator is doe foot, which I've found is the best for "lining" my lips with the product before filling in. I love to define my cupid's bow and lip line before smearing this product on my actual lips. I haven't had an feathering or smudging with this method at all!
The packaging is definitely cute, but I love the "bullet" look in a lipstick packaging and the traditional shape being invisible looks wonderful with this.
I've got extremely sensitive skin, but lipsticks usually don't bother me as long as I don't over line my lips by even a bit. However, this lipstick has passed the skin test because I love adding a bit more volume to my thin upper lip to compensate for my thick bottom lip. I'm almost certain it's because the product is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, meaning the ingredients are all vegan and they test their product on humans rather than animals.
Believe me when I say I absolutely, without a doubt will be buying this product again. I feel like I've met my soulmate in the form of a liquid lipstick!

Give Me Mocha, yes please! I was perusing my local drugstore when my eyes were struck by a wall of new products. My local Crapmart is always empty of stock or products which have been opened and mauled. I don't typically blow large dough on lip products as I am disappointed by most offerings and reserve $ for foundations.

I was struck by the display of Wet n Wild, namely Give Me Mocha. I chucked into my basket and figured $7 Cdn was a small amount to pay for a cheap thrill.

I rocked Revlon's Toast of New York in the 90's. As age has set in, my top lip is difficult to work with and I end up with the smeared look. As well, my warm olive skin changes colours of lip products and my lips are fairly pigmented on their own.

I applied Give Me Mocha at home and it was as if the angels were singing. This colour looks stellar with my skin tone and lit up my face while blending with my genetically given lip colour. It lasted through a meal and was very comfortable to wear. The applicator is great and the formula was easy to apply and layer. No discernable scent either or burning.

I would like to try a few other shades but I would most definitely repurchase this shade as it is a wearable red with a hint of brown that doesn't look like a butthole or walk into the room before me.

on 5/28/2018 2:19:00 PM

I just love these I bought quite a few colors the formula is perfect not drying super pigmented long wearing affordable what more can I say my fav color is “Behind the bleachers” I have “berry recognize” “ nice to fushia” and “give me mocha” “rebel rose” .. get it you won’t regret it , the price is right

on 5/27/2018 12:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I got this in the color Give Me Mocha. On me it's not as brown as the name implies. I have pale Irish skin and naturally pigmented lips. Pale pinks don't look right on me and I don't really care of orange or peach toned lippies (even though I have auburn hair and they are supposed to look good). I like lipsticks that are medium depth - not bright red but not pale. This one fits the bill. It reads red-brown I guess. I like the color. I dries fast and stays on pretty well. But not totally. After an evening out drinking and maybe eating a few bites, it's not totally intact but not totally off either.
There was another color I was interested in that someone here recommended but it was sold out at Target. Glad I got this one. It looks really dark on the website but not on me.

on 5/13/2018 9:39:00 AM

These are wonderful. My favorite way to wear these is to dab a tiny dot of product on my lower and upper lip and rub it in with my finger. My lips get a wash of color without the appearance of texture, the color lasts a long time (most of the day, unless I eat greasy meals), and I don't experience crumbling or flaking off. When I use the doe foot applicator to swipe this on my lips, the color is very pigmented but can also get that textured lip look which I'm not a fan of. It can also crumble when I wear it that way- I assume because I've accidentally put too much on which is easy to do if you use the applicator. I've had Nudist Peach and Give Me Pink in my drawer for a long time and didn't like how they looked on me with the doefoot applicator approach, so it dawned on me to use a tiny amount and rub it in with my finger. Now I wear these colors all the time. I'm really happy with this product.

on 5/2/2018 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I find application very easy and it is very long wearing without feeling overly dry (no butthole lips here!), I did need to touch up a little after maybe 6 hours and a meal, and it looked just fine after the touch up. It wasn't crumbly. I have two colors Video Vixen and Rebel Rose. I love the way Video Vixen looks. while wearing it, it looks like a very dark, almost black red. I freaking love this shade. Rebel Rose pulls straight brown on me. There's nothing rosy or mauve about this. I'll keep it and wear it sometimes, but it pulls too brown on me for my liking.

on 3/27/2018 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I own two-Rebel Rose and Nudie Peach. The Peach is not great. It's streaky, a weird color, and doesn't feel great on my lips. I only bought Rebel Rose because one of the few beauty bloggers I read gushed about it. Rebel Rose is one of the very few matte lipsticks I like! The dark mauve-y taupe is so deliciously 90s and absolutely suits my skin. It feels great on the lips and has impressive staying power. The applicator and bottles are fantastic. They feel so expensive for such a cheap price!

on 3/26/2018 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have the shade Rebel Rose. It’s a beautiful MLBB dusty mid tone mauve against my NW13 skin. I really like the formula, it’s not super thick and it dries to a nice matte finish. And as long as I don’t apply too much then it definitely won’t transfer. I also really like the applicator. Overall a great drugstore liquid lipstick.