Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.7

on 11/10/2017 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Amazing reviews made me go out and buy three of these, and I was at first disillusioned to find out they are dry and patchy within one minute of applying. Give Me Mocha wears the best. It's a bit tacky but not completely drying and it's a subtle rose brown shade. Nudist Peach is the patchiest one but can be fixed by applying a peach lip balm over it. My favourite now is Flame of the Game, a brilliant orange shade that is fine by itself and also looks good with a coral balm on top.

They are more annoying to use than most other lip products. But the shades are so nice. I know I won't be buying them again. They are, however, superior to some other liquid lipsticks. At least they are not impossible to remove.

on 2/21/2017 8:32:00 PM

Rebel Rose - great muted pink! I put a clear gloss over top and it's perfect. And...on sale at Walgreen's this week - 3 for $10! (or $4.29 each) - Run!

on 2/16/2017 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I thought I would try one of these to see what is the hype is about. I bought Pink Really Hard at Walgreen's, the only one left by its lonesome along with a peachy color one that I tend to avoid. I opened this up in the car and applied it. I made the mistake of applying it too heavily because the wand came out all gloppy and wet. The color on me is a bright Barbie pink. Way out of my comfort zone! It dried in less than five seconds and it felt comfortable. When I got home and looked in the mirror, I thought, gah, my lips looked shriveled like a raisin and the color clashed with my skin. I took it off with a regular makeup wipe, came off really easily. I experimented with this color the next morning. I applied Burt's Bee vanilla bean lip balm first, letting it soak in while I did the rest of my makeup. I applied this next by dabbing it a few times on my bottom lip, then spreading a thin coat with my finger, and the color isn't as bright. This dries matte really fast, even with the lip balm underneath. I then applied a gloss over ( a cheap dollar store clear one) it so my lips don't look too wrinkly and shriveled. The pink color is muted and this method for me lasted about 4 hours before I had to touch up at lunchtime. Same method, wipe it off, balm, color, finger, gloss. Takes me about 3 minutes to do.

I would like to try the other colors especially that dark red one. Walmarts by me has a limited selection of colors.

Update: 3/6/17 Finally grabbed the elusive Rebel Rose and Missy and Fierce at Walmart ( I returned Video Vixen - way too dark on me) Rebel Rose is a MLBB and the clear gloss on top on it eliminates the shriveled look I get from wearing matte lipsticks. Missy and Fierce is a true blue red but a little too bright on, thinning it out mutes it. This left a stain. Bumping this up a lippie, too.