wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by age: 30-35
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.2

on 8/21/2018 12:05:00 PM

Yes. One thousand times yes. I love this so much I already decided it is what I am going to be wearing for my wedding - yup, a $5 lipstick. And I own Charlotte and Kylie and Mac.

I use “Give Me Mocha” and “Rebel Rose”. I can only speak to how these shades perform since
(sometimes) other shades can perform differently even if in the same line. I bought a red shade from this line that did not work well at all.

The shades I mentioned are easy to apply, the applicator lets me create the perfect Cupid’s bow, and it turns matte which means - long wearing! I can get away without reapplying this until noon on a work day. I drive in around 7, drink coffee, eat food, and this stuff lasts.

As it wears off it fades gracefully and I personally have never had an issue with that weird ring on the outter part of the lips (you know - as the inner part of the lipstick wears off and you’re left with a weird unintentional, thick lip liner vibe on the outside of your lips?). Gross.

I even receive compliments from the girls at
my office and they are blown away when I tell them it is Wet N’ Wild. The two shades I mentioned? 5 lippies for sure.

The only reason I could see people not liking this is if you have dry lips or don’t like that sensation of a liquid lip dry down. It does feel dry. Not moisturizing at all. I don’t personally mind it because I like the staying power, but for those of you with sensitive lips you may want to pass.

on 5/2/2018 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I find application very easy and it is very long wearing without feeling overly dry (no butthole lips here!), I did need to touch up a little after maybe 6 hours and a meal, and it looked just fine after the touch up. It wasn't crumbly. I have two colors Video Vixen and Rebel Rose. I love the way Video Vixen looks. while wearing it, it looks like a very dark, almost black red. I freaking love this shade. Rebel Rose pulls straight brown on me. There's nothing rosy or mauve about this. I'll keep it and wear it sometimes, but it pulls too brown on me for my liking.

on 3/26/2018 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have the shade Rebel Rose. It’s a beautiful MLBB dusty mid tone mauve against my NW13 skin. I really like the formula, it’s not super thick and it dries to a nice matte finish. And as long as I don’t apply too much then it definitely won’t transfer. I also really like the applicator. Overall a great drugstore liquid lipstick.

on 2/12/2018 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just tried this and it’s pretty good! Slightly drying as most liquid lipsticks are. But once it dries it doesn’t move. I do the ‘kiss my hand’ test and nothing comes off! You will have to re-apply after you eat as anything with oil removes it.

color is very vivid for a matte lipstick and thats what i like. I used it for my 80s theme christmas party just yesterday and it really suited that look - big hair, jeans and this lipstick, really nice and made it memorable.

on 12/6/2017 11:02:00 AM

This is a nice liquid lip. Apply to much and it will flake can crack. As well as feel tight. Wear time is as expected.

Yet the smell and the flaking is a big turn off for me. . I will not purchous unless $1 or less. And even then only as a gift for a friend that wants to try a matte liquid lip.( just like I did)

Try it if on sale. It may be good for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a few different colors. It looks fantastic at first. After a couple hours, the color is gone and my lips are highly irritated. I will probably just throw it in the trash. It's too bad, because the colors are good, and the packaging is top notch.

on 10/31/2017 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So, I just got my wet n wild megalast catsuit in Give me Mocha. I love love love the color! The formula is very pigmented you dont have to take another product to reapply. Its staying power is AMAZING for its price! It stays even after meals and drinks withouy reapplying. I definitely would buy some other shades because it is practical and the quality is superb. Don't hesitate to try! You won't regret it.

on 10/18/2017 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love this! I have this in "Give Me Mocha" and "Berry Recongnize" both look nice on my complexion (NC45). Both colors are subtle but pops. It lasts long even after drinking coffee. I would give this 5 lippies but I can't because it is drying on MY lips. However I'm going to figure out a way to moisturize my lips before applying this.

UPDATE: Had to give this 5 lippies since my lips are no longer dry because of a treatment I'm using. HG everyday lipstick. I hope they never discontinue this.

on 10/13/2017 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the four darkest colours: Flame of the Game, missy and fierce, video vixen and goth topic. I love all four of them, but video vixen is the weakest of the bunch. While Video Vixen is patchy, the other colours are super opaque. I love the packaging and the doe-foot makes precise application a snap.

It dries down to a powdery feeling finish. It is super lightweight and secure feeling. It lasts well through light meals without needing to touch up. I did feel like I could quickly layer it on top of itself, I never needed to remove it to reapply. It comes off easy and best of all the price is super affordable! Highly recommend!