Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by age: 30-35
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a few different colors. It looks fantastic at first. After a couple hours, the color is gone and my lips are highly irritated. I will probably just throw it in the trash. It's too bad, because the colors are good, and the packaging is top notch.

on 10/31/2017 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So, I just got my wet n wild megalast catsuit in Give me Mocha. I love love love the color! The formula is very pigmented you dont have to take another product to reapply. Its staying power is AMAZING for its price! It stays even after meals and drinks withouy reapplying. I definitely would buy some other shades because it is practical and the quality is superb. Don't hesitate to try! You won't regret it.

on 10/18/2017 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love this! I have this in "Give Me Mocha" and it looks nice on my complexion. Very subtle but the color pops in a way. It lasts long even after drinking coffee. I would give this 5 lippies but I can't because it is drying on MY lips. However I'm going to figure out a way to moisturize my lips before applying this. So in love with the color and how it's long lasting, can't wait to try a few other shades.

on 10/13/2017 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the four darkest colours: Flame of the Game, missy and fierce, video vixen and goth topic. I love all four of them, but video vixen is the weakest of the bunch. While Video Vixen is patchy, the other colours are super opaque. I love the packaging and the doe-foot makes precise application a snap.

It dries down to a powdery feeling finish. It is super lightweight and secure feeling. It lasts well through light meals without needing to touch up. I did feel like I could quickly layer it on top of itself, I never needed to remove it to reapply. It comes off easy and best of all the price is super affordable! Highly recommend!

on 8/13/2017 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I gotta admit I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. The first day I wore only this on my lips, two coats. The first coat I applied very thin and it was a little streaky. I went in a few min later to apply another thin coat and I don't think i waited long enough because it started to drag the color off. I stopped and let it finish drying before fixing it. This wore absolutely beautiful after I initially got used to it. At first I felt it on my lips and I'm really not a fan of that but then that Feeling disappeared and it was like I had nothing on. This did crack a little but I do have a lot of texture on my lips probably from dehydration. It wasn't noticeable unless you were right up in the mirror flexing your lips. (I'm a little special ;-) ) I didn't get that gross line on the interior of my lips and it didn't pile during wear. I did drink some water and some vitamin water without a straw. When it comes to eating tho it's game over. It gets pretty gross and becomes super uncomfortable. I suggest taking it off or your probably going to regret it. Reapply after. Also being a makeup wipe for removal or you will be fighting a losing battle. For the price point yes please. Now the second day I wore it with a wet and wild gel lip pencil underneath. BIG mistake! It was super uncomfortable, totally obliterated the staying power, and I got that gunky line.....gross. I'll be going with just the lipstick from now on. I bought the color 923B Pink Really Hard. The name says it all. This is some in your face look at me pink and I love it. Really helps that tan pop too. I didn't find this awfully drying after a couple uses. Other liquid Lippies have my lips screaming for a drink at the end of the day but these weren't too bad. I'm sure with repeated use I'll have to mask my lips before bed. Oh I did notice the second time I used it it got these chunks in it. Just a couple but it was kind of a pain wiping them away.
UPDATE:
I purchased another color 922B Coral Corruption. It performed the same as the other color I purchased. You get about 3 hours of good wear before it starts to wear off on the inner lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Flame of the Game: I bought this because it's supposed to be a dupe of a red I saw a BG wear. This is beautiful and I'm not sure I'll ever know if it is a true dupe, but it looks sexy as hell, so it's probably not "work-appropriate" or "family friendly." I think the word to describe the color is a true vermillion -- molten, vibrant, and doesn't take itself too seriously. I wouldn't eat or drink too soon after applying. You can, but I wouldn't. It performs best if you apply once and leave it be for as long as possible. If you eat you'll be tempted to reapply, which I can guarantee will change its chemistry. Removing it is also unpleasant. It's quite chunky when you're breaking it down with whatever method of removal you use. Use this for what it is: a gorgeous, very long lasting wild warm red, which you should not mess with until you're ready to start over. Take your photos first and drink your drink later. With a straw.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this! Wet n wild made a hit with these. I got gothic topic, a very dark plum like color. The pigmentation is amazing. Just using a light hand with one swipe is all you need. They dry kind of semi matte. Which means they dry down but still maintains that shiny finish. Love it so much I'm definitely repurchasing. Magnifique!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

When I initially purchased one of these, I was a little befuddled by the applicator. I know some other liquid to matte lipstick use these (Dose of Colors has this same little "chair" doe foot I think?), but it turns out it is pretty nice. I prefer the doe foot that is a flattened tear drop shape with a little divot in the middle for liquid to matte lipsticks, but the chair version is pretty good too. It works nicely with Wet n Wild's formula, which to me is a little more moussey and less liquidy. It goes on comfortably and dries fairly quickly, and once dry it lasts pretty well. On me it is transfer-proof, but it does feel just a tiny bit sticky if I touch it with my hand. The shade selection is nice for every day kind of colors and the packaging is nice. It's interesting that WnW has the same liquid lipstick packaging as several indie brands, but I like the size and these tubes are very sturdy. I do recommend this liquid to matte lipstick, especially if you've found other options like Kat Von D or NYX Lingerie too drying. (This one won't be moisturizing by any means, but it is less drying than more liquid versions.)

on 6/28/2017 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far one of my all time favorite liquid lips and it's only $5!!!! Even compared to more expensive brands it's equal or better than most. I was completely shocked! I actually went out recently and bought more. Honestly it's pretty much equal to lime crime or jeffree star but LESS drying on your lips so I personally think it's BETTER. I have had a few friends try them and they all love it! It's a quick dry formula, not patchy, it applies evenly with one coat and it's full coverage! I lovvvve lovvve loveeee these!!!!!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had to buy this after all the awesome reviews I've seen so I picked it up in Coral Corruption. it's a peachy pink that suits my fair skin. and it lasts better than any drugstore lipstick I've tried. even better it doesn't make me want to rip my lips off after an hour. if they get dry I just put balm on top. it also doesnt get crumbly like some long wears. overall this is a miracle product. WnW is really upping their game lately!