Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by age: 19-24
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These lipsticks are pretty much 50/50 depending on the shades you purchase. I purchased "Give me mocha" And "Missy" and have had two completely different experiences with the two. Give me mocha is beautiful! It glides on smoothly and feels natural on my lips. Missy on the other hand.......The applicator feels rough and it looks patchy when you apply it. The formula feels watery and the color does not look nice at all. If you mess up application GOOD LUCK removing this shade because it stains your skin and you'll have to go thorough hoops to get it off.. I'd say this is a good buy as long as you stick to the more nude lip shades because the brighter ones have a whole different feel to them.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I bought this on a whim one day at Walgreen's, because I had never used liquid lipstick before (I had always used the tube kind) and the packaging/color of it drew me in.

I got this in "Missy & Fierce" and I really love it. It's the perfect red and it's almost comparable to the Too Faced Melted Matte (formula wise, not color wise).

I don't really have any "cons" with this lipstick. Although I wish they'd come out with more colors that weren't limited edition (e.g. black, blue)

I do love the formula; it's a comfortable matte. It's also not too drying, it doesn't really transfer while eating or drinking, I like the applicator, it only requires one layer, and it's good for the price.

Whenever I run out of this, I'm definitely getting another. <3

on 7/5/2017 1:32:00 PM

I have 3 shades- Nudie Patootie, Rebel Rose and Nudist Peach... The pigmentation depends on which shade you go for, Rebel Rose was by far the most even and pigmented! The others were a little patchy but built up okay..
They didn't wear too bad, a little faded and crumbly after eating but reapplied okay over top.. Very affordable and comparable to other high end liquid lipsticks, can't go wrong with the price! I would recommend Rebel Rose, very nice formula and colour!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love that these are long lasting and not overly drying! Will continue to purchase!

on 6/29/2017 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holy freaking moly the packaging is great.... identical to jeffree star. THE FLIPPING FORMULA IS SHOCKING. The wand literally hugs your lips. It's so easy to apply. It was difficult for me to apply katvond liquid lipstick because the color wasn't even and it was just a mess. BUT THIS was so easy and it lasts ALL DAY and by the time I come home it looks as if i just applied it. ITS KISS PROOF TOO.
UPDATE: I just compared the ingridients to jeffree star's liquid lipsticks and let me tell you... they are the fucking same.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I highly regret giving into the hype and buying these, they are just not very good tbh. I bought 2 of them(nudist peach and pink really hard) they both were the same in terms of application. Neither of the colors suited me either but i would definitely hve given another shade try if i actually thought the formula was good. I found them to be streaky, nudist peach built up to be opaque but pink really hard was streaky no matter how many coats i applied. The only problem was when you build it up like most liquid lips tend to do t would flake off and look gross. I also found that it never dried down and would get everywhere, tbh it reminded me a lot of nyx soft matte lip creams which i am not a fan of. Also the shade pink really hard appears to be a mid toned warm pink in the bottle but is actually a very bright coral shade.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought, berry recognize and nice to fuschia . Both were very pigmented and did not feel drying. Price was very affordable and I loved that I could build the product and reapplication was minimal. Keep stepping up the game wet n wild and add more colors. Worth the money would buy again.

on 5/24/2017 6:08:00 PM

I tried wearing the pink shade yesterday. I exfoliated and dried my lips, then put this on. It went on very patchy, but I was able to get a pretty decent coverage. A few hours later it was flaking and coming off my lips! I couldn't do anything to save it. I had to completely take it off. Definitely won't use it again. I much prefer colourpop.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Awesome lipstick!! Super pigmented and great price. Pretty color selection and good staying power :D Also it's not drying, would recommend to anyone !

on 4/27/2017 11:32:00 PM

so light on the lips, if you apply to much it gets too drying but a light layer is just air on the lips. Not really a fan of most of the colours but rebel rose is a great pink nude and not neon.