Pinrose-Merry Maker

No Image

2.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Top notes are nectarine, grapefruit and cassis; middle notes are violet, rose and plum; base notes are musk, moss and tonka bean.

Meh...I liked the extremely brief burst of fresh nectarines but that soon settled into a strong, generic floral musk...no thank you.

I'll pass.

on 12/9/2016 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this after getting two samples of the wipes but unfortunately I have discovered that even though I really enjoy the scent the lasting power and silage is more like a body perfume. I thought the spray would last longer than the wipes but I sprayed this on heavily and only got a very light scent that quickly faded. It was gone in under three hours from my skin though it lasted a bit longer on my coat. That is sad, because the bottle of this is so small. I expect this to be gone quickly judging from the amount I have to apply and how quickly it fades. I won't repurchase. I don't know if that is an issue with all of the Pinrose scents or just this one, I plan to sample another scent from the line in the future. As far as the scent goes, it smells like nectarine, perhaps some other fruit and a very light floral to me. Sort of like a refreshing summer fruit drink. It smells young to me but not super sweet so it doesn't seem immature. It seems in the same spirit as Leslie Blodgett's Golden Light, which also disappeared quickly. Nothing very original or complex but a pleasing yet short lived scent.

Popular Fragrances