Babyganics Mineral based sunscreen spray SPF 50

No Image

on 6/27/2018 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this for my 1 year old and she made it through a day at a water park in 90 plus heat with no color at all. Shes very fair like her dad so I coat her well and reapply every 2 hours. This sprays easy and is easy to rub in as well. If rubbed in well enough there is minimal white caste and no stickiness. Theres also no noticeable scent, I was using a mineral based neutrogena brand on her and the smell was overpowering and it was a thick sticky mess to use. I can use it on myself comfortably and have had no eye irritation or breakouts when I do. I'll definitely repurchase.

on 12/5/2016 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Lovely liquid sunscreen with 11% ZO and a couple of chemical filters. Not irritating or drying, but it dries to a semi-matte (satin?) finish. It may be too much for oily skins, esp during hot humid weather...but I love how moisturizing it is. It will leave a white cast (11% zinc.) but tinted primers or BB creams apply over this very smoothly and nicely. It's water resistant too. No silicones or alcohol that I can see in here either. If you want a spray that gives a fine mist for body and doesn't require spreading around, you won't like this though. I find it very similar to Avene ultra light hydrating lotion SPF 50 for face, with slightly less tacky feel and a more matte finish. And 1/4 of the price. No breakouts or irritation, I've used it on and off for a couple of months now.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (11.2%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%). Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexaglyceryl Polyricinoleate, Polysorbate 80, Phenethyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Squalane, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate.