Urban Decay Disturbed Vice Lipstick (comfort matte)

No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/6/2018 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite dark lipsticks. It lasts a decent amount of time. I have to reapply after I eat, but that's normal with any lipstick. The matte formula goes on smooth and doesn't dry out my lips the way other matte lipsticks do. It's worth the money. Will recommend and repurchase.

on 1/15/2017 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love vamp/dark lippies (besides red, of course). That was the reason I bought MAC's Instigator and Velvet Matte, which refused to work with my lips, no matter what I did. See my reviews of these two.

I was certain to buy MAC Diva, but due to the issues with both dark MAC lippies and the great formulation of UD's vice lipstick, i decided to give them a try by buying Bad Blood (already reviewed) and Disturbed.

I am so glad i went on with that "what is out there beyond MAC" moment. UD comfort matte vice lipsticks are the bomb. See my review of Bad Blood because everything is applied to Disturbed, with the addition that Disturbed applies and stays on my lips, contrary to Instigator/Antique Velvet.

Disturbed is a wine red on my half light pink half medium brown lips.

I will be buying more of UD vice lipstick for sure.

on 12/3/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Disturbed is a really pretty deep burgundy with a hint of berry. It reminds me a lot of MAC Dark Side and MAC Dionysus. It is definitely in that same color scheme. It did not come off gothy or too vampy at all on my nw20, deep winter complexion (almost black hair, brown eyes). I love MAC Dark Side. It is probably one of my favorite shades. Disturbed is so close, but matte where as Dark Side has a bit of a sheen. I actually think I prefer the comfort matte finish of Disturbed and how it wears. Much like the comparison I made for Dark Side, Disturbed looks like a deep red delicious apple. It is very, very pretty.