Essence Camouflage 2in1 Make-up & Concealer

Essence  Camouflage 2in1 Make-up & Concealer
 Camouflage 2in1 Make-up & Concealer

4.7

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, TALC, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, BORON NITRIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, HYDROLYZED CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, GLYCERIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALCOHOL DENAT., ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PPG-2-DECETH-30, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, ALUMINA, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Matte: no (maybe it is but I only tested when my skin was oily on a hot day while sweating so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Long lasting: yeppers
Comfortable: YES
Lightweight: Yes
Natural looking: yes
Coverage: medium high while looking natural (covers redness in my acne but my freckles shine through a lil :D)
Packaging: Nice size squeeze bottle, would prefer a pump but it's still pleasant packaging
Application: Super easy (it recommends a sponge but I don't have one so fingers work absolutely fine)
Price: For 30ml and $3 it is incredibly affordable because I can't have expensive things. for comparison, the body shop has one that matches me perfectly but the bottle is half the size and $13. Totally recommend because I can actually afford to use it and you barely need more than a drop to cover the entire face.
skin matching: A bit dark for my paper skin but that's expected, when blended out it doesn't look odd so it's light enough for me. No diverse options for dark skin tho.

I recommend it for broke people. Buy this stuff, it's great just powder it down a bit unless you have dry skin

on 1/18/2018 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

OH MY GOD this is literally such an amazing foundation. It deserves so much more credit.

I bought this on a whim as it was on sale at Priceline (in Australia) for 40% off so it cost me about 3 or 4 dollars AUD. The nude shade matched my skin perfectly, so I figured I may as well just try it at that price.

Since then I have repurchased it twice, and I have a back up ready to go whenever I run out. I have very acne prone, extremely oily skin and struggle to find makeup that will stay on my face and not slip off, and not cause me huge acne breakouts. I use this foundation every day and the coverage is SO good that it covers all my active acne and scarring, as well as not worsening my acne.

For such a cheap product, it has absolutely exceeded my expectations, and I will continue to repurchase. I also got my sister onto this product as I was so impressed.

I am not one to purchase cheap makeup as it usually aggravates my skin. Previously I have been using Tarte Amazonian Clay 16 hour foundation (slips right off), Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation (amazing coverage but too thick for every day and causes breakouts), Hourglass Foundation (amazing in all ways but expensive and bottle doesn't last long), IT Cosmetics CC + Full Coverage Cream (slips off), and Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation (awesome coverage, but slips off within a couple of hours).

This foundation stands up alongside all of the above with just as good coverage, and in most cases much better lasting power.

BUY IT.

For the price, this is a good one! I am not so fond of the other high-coverage drugstore foundations like Colorstay by Revlon or Cover-all by Wet 'n Wild but I quite like this one!

Pros
- Good coverage
- Long-lasting
- Does not make you shine after a while (lately my skin has been dry though so maybe this is not relevant for all)
- Inexpensive

Cons
- Lack of shades (there are only 3 shades)
- If applied a bit too much, feels heavy on the skin

Tried this for the first time today. At first I thought the coverage was quite poor but the foundation is actually very buildable and gives a good slightly dewy finish. My only issue is that it's a little thick so it takes a bit more product to completely cover your skin and after about 3 hours it gathers a bit in the creases around the nose. However for the price it's truly worth it.

on 7/28/2017 12:49:00 PM

Due to this foundation being dermatologically tested, my skin - both dry and oily - hasn't broke out like used to (touch wood). It's a very high coverage yet not cakey and harsh on the skin. However, I would recommend using moisturiser before hand, as huge dry areas are visible within the foundation.

Great foundation, not even just given the price but in general. It had been years since I picked one from Essence, and I was pleasantly surprised. Good coverage, easy to use and mild on my skin. The lightest color is really light, it suits me well while many drugstore foundations do not include a shade that is light enough for me. I do need a moisturizer first as it slightly reveals my dry spots, but I have that with most foundations. Staying power seems good as well. I prefer this over the effect of my Pro Matte and True Match foundations, and the price is so much better too!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Quickly became my favorite product to mix other products with. By itself it's a bit heavy, but mixed in with a moisturizer or a lighter foundation it's perfect! I also use it as a concealer to cover my dark, purple-ish under eyes, so the name is not lying when it says 2 in 1.
It oxidizes a bit, so keep that in mind when selecting a shade.

on 7/16/2017 8:22:00 AM

This is an amazing foundation. It is the cheapest one I have ever tried but it gives me a flawless skin. It really is a full coverage foundation. Unfortunately there are not many shade options available.

I've always used estee Lauder double wear, however I've tried everything makeup brand under the sun to find a cruelty free brand. I'm so pleased I found this, it's on par with double wear covers my spider veins and red cheeks perfectly. It's taken some practise to get it on just right but I highly recommend it. Only downside is it only come in three colours the lightest being so so light, however the next one up in number 20 and it's perfect in every way. I've now purchase so many other essence products I'm such a fan. And at 3.80 what's to lose.

I decided to give it another review because I changed my mind today. I applied Laura Mercier's Oil Free Foundation and suddenly I didn't like it anymore. The formula is too dry and cakey plus it doesn't cover my pimples. So I decided to go for the cheap option since I thought it couldn't get worse today. I removed the LM foundation, applied some primer and this foundation. After 3 minutes the foundation was ready for setting. I always use baby powder and that combination gives me a flawless end result. Foundation looks smooth, like a better skin on my face. The shade selection is ok. I found mine with the 20. I guess I'll never use any other foundation from now on because when I apply my makeup I want to be ready in under 20 minutes (full makeup face) and the foundation always was the hardest part for me. Don't wait any longer, try this secret holy grail product. Urban Decay, MAC, Laura Mercier, Estee Lauder, Maybelline, L'Oréal,... I'm sorry but you have to pass.