no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I had a feeling these were going to have bad reviews, lol. I bought the shade "double date" which I believe is the 2nd shade in the line. I like this. This is like the Marc Jacobs Dream Filter contour/highlight palette with a shittier formula but better colors (at least for me). The contour in this is more like an actual contour but can be a "brontour" IMO. Use a light hand since it is fairly pigmented and pretty powdery. I think it's a nice cool toned bronze shade, unlike the dream filter which is very orange on my skin. The highlight is also chalky but not a bad color at all as far as the tone. Unlike the MJ palette, I can actually sculpt with this because it shows up on my skin. It's a very neutral light beige with subtle shimmer. I also like the packaging. It's the sort of 4 years dated spiky stud packaging on the compact, but you can always find it rummaging around in your bag, if you carry around a large handbag and way too much crap like I do.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

3 years ago

The bronzer side was ok and bendable, but the peach blush was completely transparent and not buildable at all. The packaging sucked as well. Really small pans, colors constantly bleed into each other and no mirror. Won't repurch.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0

3 years ago

So this is not for the Highlight and Contour Palette. That I have not tried. This is for a little compact that has two pans of color: one a contour shade and one a highlight shade. I have the lightest shade (can't remember what the color is) since I am fair. I don't like it :(. Which makes me sad because I thought it would be so convenient to have my contour and highlight shade in one little compact. But the highlight shade doesn't really highlight at all. It is basically a transluscent powder with a little sheen. And the contour shade is way to red/brown for me. Since I am so pale, I need a contour shade that pulls a little gray. This is too red/brown that it makes me look dirty. Not cute. I can't even use it as a bronzer because of the way it oxidizes on me. It's going back.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium