First Aid Beauty First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer

First Aid Beauty First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer

4.7

Water, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Urea, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Allantoin, Persea Gratissima Oil, N-Butyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceramide 3, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 10/21/2017 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I used 3 sample sizes of this during the spring and summer. I havent tried it in the winter yet so Im not sure if it is great for dry skin folks during the winter. I do like it though for underneath the makeup. I use it at night as well with Tarte maracuja oil and theyre great together. There is no scent. I was definitely surprised with this product in a sense that I didnt think I would like it. Its a common find in alot of skincare value sets in Sephora. I would recommend but may not rebuy until I use up alot of my stash of skincare.

on 10/13/2017 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this moisturiser. This is my new go-to, because I know it will provide my skin with moisture and is not only gentle but actually feels soothing, which is fantastic for me as I have really ridiculously sensitive skin.

The only drawbacks IMO are:

- it is perhaps a little too lightweight for normal-dry skin*
-it is a little pricey for the volume you get (pf course this is relative depending on what you're used to paying)

*for reference I DO have dryish skin, however I am also prone to acne if I use heavier moisturisers.

To wrap up: I will repurchase this because I love how it feels on my skin, and that it doesn't cause any irritation. However, I'm going to invest in a hyaluronic acid booster/serum to layer under this for extra moisture without risking breakouts.

on 9/12/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

Another great product from First Aid Beauty. Light, effective, absorbs well, non-irritating (for me), no foul smell. Love it. A bit pricey.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I discovered this gem at Sephora (with some reservation as I did not care much for the FAB Ultra Repair Cream) and it quickly became my HG moisturizer- a nice, simple moisturizer for my rosacea-prone, sensitive dry skin. The packaging is sanitary and no-fuss, and the product mixes well with serums and facial oils. A bonus is that it sits well under foundation.

For the last few months, I was dealing with a mild case of perioral dermatitis, and this was the only moisturizer I used. Since switching to this moisturizer and stripping down my skincare routine, my skin has cleared up completely.

The only negative is that it is somewhat pricey for such a simple product.

Can't recommend this moisturizer enough for sensitive skin!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Great lightweight moisturizer! Doesn't feel thick or greasy & my skin absorbs it quickly. It also doesn't break me out. I have finally found my holy grail! Can't wait to try out more products from FAB!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is very moisturizing and feels so smooth when you put it on. It leaves my skin feeling dewy and hydrated, but not at all greasy. I like that it's also soothing and has colloidal oatmeal in it for that purpose. I'm not thrilled with the price, but I wanted the best. I like this better than the Clinique Moisture Surge, so I feel it's really good. I have dry sensitive skin, so a mousturizer this good is necessary.

on 4/5/2017 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have type 2 rosacea. I'm always red, usually broken out and allergic to all sorts of things. Facial moisturizers are a constant battle for me. There's always something wrong with them, but this one is just about perfect! It's lightweight, but moisturizing. It doesn't break me out at all, which is an absolute miracle and it doesn't make me greasy or give me hives like a lot of them do. I was hoping it would also help with redness, but it does only slightly. It may over time, though. I will update after I've been using it for a while.

on 11/28/2016 5:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I was surprised to not see any reviews of this product on MUA. I have been using this face moisturizer for a few weeks now, and I love it. My skin type is ultra-sensitive, dehydrated, and combination leaning toward dry. I break out very easily and it has been very difficult for me to find a good balance in a face moisturizer that is hydrating enough without breaking me out. I have tried many, many moisturizers for my face that make my skin really hydrated but break me out, or don't break me out but aren't moisturizing enough. In addition to all this, I wanted a face moisturizer that did not have fragrance, alcohol, or any common skin irritants like algae extract, lanolin, etc. In a nutshell, it has been quite difficult.

This moisturizer receives a 4/5 from me. It is the closest thing I have found to being hydrating enough without breaking me out. I use it during the day and night. At night, sometimes I add a few drops of Dermalogica's hydrating skin serum. The reason for the one lippie off is because it is not quite moisturizing enough, although it is very, very close. Honestly, I prefer to control the amount of hydration in a face moisturizer with a serum anyway depending on the current state of my skin, so I'd do that anyway. People with extremely dry skin, eczema etc. would probably need something more than this, but people with somewhat dehydrated skin would definitely think this is close to perfect.

My skin feels so soft and smooth after I use this. It mixes really well with serums. It applies very easily and has no scent. It contains very mild ingredients and does not break me out, so people with sensitive skin would love this.

on 1/27/2017 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best!!!! Best for oily, acne prone skin in the summer. Please don't be fooled that FAB is for dry skin then you will be disappointed. I'm pretty much sure the cream is for oily skin in winter and moisturizer is for oily skin in the summer. The moisturizer is extremely light weight and moisturizing with no fragrance, good antioxidants and simple ingredients list. Love it love it love it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I went to Sephora to buy a moisturizer, initially wanting to get the FAB ultra repair cream. I told the beauty advisor I wanted something that wouldn't break me out. She told me to go with the face moisturizer instead of the cream because it's too thick. So I bought it and I'm so glad I did! Doesn't break me out. Wish it came in a bigger size and was a lil more moisturizing but hey it works! Until I find a better one this will have to do (:

Popular Moisturizers