Origins Ginger souffle

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
No Image

3.5

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

on 9/1/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was one of Oprah's Favorite Things on her end of the year Favorite Things episodes. When I saw her on TV proclaiming that she could lick herself after putting this on, I thought if it's good enough for a billionaire, it's good enough for M2JS!

I am in love with the light whipped texture of this cream. It's not a heavy greasy cream. It absorbs quickly. The smell is divine. It's a lovely ginger smell without being overpowering. One caveat. I don't have an ultra sensitive sense of smell. If you are sensitive to scents, smell this at the store before buying it. This isn't some heavy duty moisturizer. If you have really dry skin this isn't the product for you. It's good for normal skin. I don't care for the packaging. I wish this came in a pump instead of a round top container. I feel like I'm contaminating the entire container each time I dip my hands inside.

on 3/23/2004 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Smells pretty good. The consistency is thin and rather watery. I don't put it on until summer time when I just need something light and airy. It's okay but the smell wears off quickly.

Popular Lotions / Creams