ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
No Image

3.5

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I like this cream. It's nice and fluffy and sinks into the skin quickly. I love the zesty and uplifting smell of lime, mandarin, basil, and ginger. It truly is a wonderful combination. The best part is that it leaves the skin silky smooth without feeling greasy. I MIGHT buy it again when I'm in the mood for a citrus lift.

on 4/29/2006 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a good moisturizer and the smell is very different. Funny thing is that my fiancÚ has asked me twice "What's that smell, I like it". I got this as a sample and I like it alot but the price is a little to step for me to purchase on my own, but if I were to splurge on myself I would buy it but maybe only once or twice a year to pamper myself.

Popular Lotions / Creams