ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

3.7

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

on 2/12/2009 1:12:00 AM

Yum ,yum and double yum ! I love this - it's gorgoeusly scented and it is moisturising. Nice tub of good savory ginger .Next in line for me to try is Ginger Rush ....here I come ....

on 11/19/2008 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell so much and my SO does too. It's very strong when I put it on but disappears completely not long after. It's average in moisturizing but I don't need that much moisture from a body lotion, only my hands and other small patches. It performs just like any other lotion and I don't think it's worth getting just for the smell, considering how poor the lasting power is and how expensive that little tub is for a lotion. It does leave my skin feeling smooth. Nice for not so cold months.

on 11/12/2008 9:38:00 PM

Origins has made me rethink my feelings on ginger scents. All other companies I've tried ( Thymes, BBW's Pure Simplicity) totally turned me off the scent, but this particular formula is divine. It must be the citrus notes I can detect within. As far as moisturizing abilities, it's middle of the road, but I like that it's not as thick as body butter. I find myself absentmindedly applying it as I sit at home. LOVE!

on 11/12/2008 8:42:00 AM

i love the ginger range from origins and i have the fragrance.this souffle isnt really rich enough for me and although it smells great on application,it sort of changes throughout the day....to a sort of wilted ginger scent!
buy the fragrance instead ladies.

on 12/4/2007 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have been using the Whipped Body Souffle for years now, and all I can say is how much I love it. The warm, spicy scent, gently lingers all day, and the light moisturizing effect has always worked well for me. Today, I purchased the Ginger Rush creme, a richer, creamier version of the lighter body souffle. OMG....what a delicious treat for dry, winter skin!!! This is as luxurious as it gets...creamy, rich, moisturizing, silky, non-greasy, and smells as yummy as the original! The creme is perfect for my dry winter skin, but I doubt I would use it in the warmer months. It is slightly more expensive than the souflle ($6 more for the same size?), but you use much less to get the same moisturizing effect. I think it may be a limited edition for the 2007 holiday season, so if you think you want it....go out and get it now!

on 8/1/2007 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for years. LOVE it. And hubby loves it!!! Interesting smell, maybe not for everyone, but it moistrurizes wonderfuly, and I can't get enough of the smell. Have it in the bubble bath too. Way to expensive, but a tub does last me a crazy long time!!!

on 1/29/2007 1:13:00 PM

As much as I LOVE this scent, I did not like this cream. The formulation was..weird. It felt sticky/tacky to me. I can't stand the feel of it.

on 7/5/2006 10:15:00 AM

Ick, thank god I received only a sample of this stuff because it smells terrible! Very citrusy and sharp, burns my nose a little. The composition of the soufflé itself seems nice, I guess? It’s kind of interesting how it clumps together in the tube and won’t separate into little separate blobs. Must mean something good like high density, really rich moisturizing stuff? Except it seems kind of average to me. Yeck, don’t like this stuff at all.

on 6/10/2006 11:36:00 AM

This product smells ok at first, but it became so overbearing for me. It actually made me feel nauseated. I sold it after a few uses. Unless you are the world's hugest fan of the scent of ginger, I do not recommend this product.

on 1/20/2006 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I am completely addicted to this cream! The ginger scent is heavenly...light, warm & soft (not at all floral). It moisturizes my skin perfectly, but then I don't have dry skin. It has a rich & creamy texture, and it's not thick or greasy in any way. It absorbs right into my skin & leaves it soft & lightly scented. I have VERY sensitive skin, & I can use this anywhere on my body without any irritation. I've been using this for over a year, & will continue to purchase...can't help it...I'm addicted to it!