ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
No Image

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I totally love this product. I thought I'd hate it at first sight because it's in a tub~!! And in a humid country, cream just doesn't work well. Until I find this~~!! It's easily absorbed into the skin. None too oily at all. Just right for my normal skin :)

Will definitely repurchase~ And it smells heavenly too~~

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I like this cream. It's nice and fluffy and sinks into the skin quickly. I love the zesty and uplifting smell of lime, mandarin, basil, and ginger. It truly is a wonderful combination. The best part is that it leaves the skin silky smooth without feeling greasy. I MIGHT buy it again when I'm in the mood for a citrus lift.

on 12/15/2003 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I would give this 4.5 if I could but can't give it 5 as it doesn't *wow* me in the way LM creme brulee does. However, it is extremely usable- nice creamy texture that absorbs well into skin (better than most lotions and potions) and lovely ginger/citrus/sweet tart smell. Quite a shock to the nose actually. Almost makes me sneeze! So yeah, a really nice souffle (not exactly the texture i expected actually- souffles are usually like mousse bit this is more like creamy sorbet) and I will buy again- although this pot looks like it will last a while and besides, I want to see what else Origins has to offer!

Popular Lotions / Creams