ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

When I use this body cream I automatically feel healthier, like the ginger is reinvigorating my senses and suddenly my metabolism is awakening! Hahah! This is true though, at first I thought the scent was a little too pungent and I'm sure it's not to everyone's tastes. But not being a sugary, sweet, cakey kind of person myself this scent really warmed to me. Although I sound like I am reviewing some kind of perfume here there is also much to be said for the moisturizing properties of this product! The cream is rich in skin-nourishing oils and after a couple days of using this product I can really feel a difference! When I apply the product it only takes 30 seconds, up to a minute, to settle in to my skin and then I am not left with a sticky residue, as I have read in some other reviews, but a velvety smooth, sleek finish. It is one of the only moisturizers where I can really, truly feel the difference in my skin's texture, appearance and overall well-being in a matter of days. I am truly a convert and will no longer be lusting after the sickly sweet, Palmer's Cocoa Butter, or Laura Mercier's Body Creams but for the gingery, heavenly, fresh Origins Ginger Souffle.... My only disappointment with this product is that the tubs aren't bigger! Where is the large, pump bottle for this product Origins? I always seem to run out as soon as I've bought it! I will be on your case over this one!!!

on 1/11/2007 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love the scent! I actually got this free after buying $75 of other items. I would only repurchase it for the smell and not its moisturizing properties. Anyways, the smell do fade after a couple hours but its a really refreshing, uplifting, energizing smell. LOVE the scent.... ahhhh.

on 4/29/2006 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a good moisturizer and the smell is very different. Funny thing is that my fiancÚ has asked me twice "What's that smell, I like it". I got this as a sample and I like it alot but the price is a little to step for me to purchase on my own, but if I were to splurge on myself I would buy it but maybe only once or twice a year to pamper myself.

on 3/23/2004 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Smells pretty good. The consistency is thin and rather watery. I don't put it on until summer time when I just need something light and airy. It's okay but the smell wears off quickly.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Soothing ginger scent in a very pampering cream. its so lovely. the scent is almost intoxicating.

Popular Lotions / Creams