ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

3.3

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

on 2/12/2009 1:12:00 AM

Yum ,yum and double yum ! I love this - it's gorgoeusly scented and it is moisturising. Nice tub of good savory ginger .Next in line for me to try is Ginger Rush ....here I come ....

on 11/12/2008 9:38:00 PM

Origins has made me rethink my feelings on ginger scents. All other companies I've tried ( Thymes, BBW's Pure Simplicity) totally turned me off the scent, but this particular formula is divine. It must be the citrus notes I can detect within. As far as moisturizing abilities, it's middle of the road, but I like that it's not as thick as body butter. I find myself absentmindedly applying it as I sit at home. LOVE!

on 11/7/2007 8:00:00 AM

Sorry to disagree with you ladies, but I find the smell nauseating. It moisturizes pretty well, but I can't get over the weird mediciny smell.

on 8/1/2007 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for years. LOVE it. And hubby loves it!!! Interesting smell, maybe not for everyone, but it moistrurizes wonderfuly, and I can't get enough of the smell. Have it in the bubble bath too. Way to expensive, but a tub does last me a crazy long time!!!

This smells great and feels refreshing while applying. But it did not provide enough moisture for me. The after-feel was a little tacky, though it does eventually absorb completely. Very expensive, so I expected something richer and more luxurious. I returned this, and went back to Kiehl's Creme de Corps.

on 1/29/2007 1:13:00 PM

As much as I LOVE this scent, I did not like this cream. The formulation was..weird. It felt sticky/tacky to me. I can't stand the feel of it.

on 7/5/2006 10:15:00 AM

Ick, thank god I received only a sample of this stuff because it smells terrible! Very citrusy and sharp, burns my nose a little. The composition of the soufflé itself seems nice, I guess? It’s kind of interesting how it clumps together in the tube and won’t separate into little separate blobs. Must mean something good like high density, really rich moisturizing stuff? Except it seems kind of average to me. Yeck, don’t like this stuff at all.

I love how this product smells and wish Origins' corresponding EDT smelled exactly like this, but the EDT isn't as "sweet". This is a good moisturizer, but something about its "slip" makes me not like to feel it on the palms of my hands or soles of my feet. The smell is just amazing though, so I may repurchase in the future.

If you like spicy or warm scents and you haven't given this a sniff yet, you really should. The ginger line smells fantastic.

This is a great moisturizer. It doesn't provide a ton of moisture, but I didn't want much, so this works for me. It gives the skin a slight glow and absorbs quickly.

My only complaint is that the scent isn't strong enough. It does help my Ginger Essence last, but even when I apply both, I can barely smell them 5+ hours later. Maybe I'm just used to stronger scents though? Plus, my jar of this smells more like lime than ginger. Still pleasant, but not quite what I wanted. I'm undecided at whether I'll repurchase, since it's ridiculously priced. continued >>

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love other Origins souffles, but I truly dislike this one. The Ginger souffle smells good in the jar, but the scent unpleasantly changes on skin. It becomes STALE and musty smelling. In fact I found it so intolerable I finally threw it away.

Popular Lotions / Creams