ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
No Image

3.8

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff.. in fact I'm overdue for another tub of this. This smells great, works for hours, and gives you a tingle on your skin. Also, this has never stung my legs if I put it on after shaving. All in all, a great product.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I like this cream. It's nice and fluffy and sinks into the skin quickly. I love the zesty and uplifting smell of lime, mandarin, basil, and ginger. It truly is a wonderful combination. The best part is that it leaves the skin silky smooth without feeling greasy. I MIGHT buy it again when I'm in the mood for a citrus lift.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My mom loves this stuff and got me addicted instantly when I smelled it a couple years ago. I love the whole line of ginger products!

on 9/10/2003 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff has major dual personallity disorder. It does smell of citrus in the tub, but the minute I put it on I smell like Christmas pottpurri(sp?) that has gone bad. SOOO Gross! The clove is toooo overpowering. It doesnt feel like anything special on and I hate the tub. If you use the Incredible Spreadable Scrub first(Which oddly i love) you will never be able to open the tub, it just wont happen. So to end I hate this, not sure if its going back, but it wont be going on me. Maybe I will rub it on my cat at christmas so she can run around the house and make it smell...Well Christmasy.

Popular Lotions / Creams