ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

3.7

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

on 3/20/2008 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this. i got this as a gift from my neice and it smells so great. i live in a hot country so the scent is just refreshing. it also has glimmer in it so your legs look sexy when you slather some on. i love the packaging since i can bring it anywhere and i love that it's in a container that isn't messy and won't encourage bacterial growth.

on 10/3/2007 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried the ginger souffle sample and fell in luv with the product immediately. Normally I donít like the smell of ginger that much, but the cream doesnít actually smell too gingery. The smell is simply refreshing. The texture of the cream is a little too thick for my taste. Itís a bit hard to even out on the skin, so eventually I need to apply quite a bit. I canít make up my mind if itís a good body cream yet; since after a week of application, I still canít feel any difference. I think I need to give it another week to have a fair opinion.

on 6/12/2007 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got a 100ml "sample" bottle from origins online. It was a promotion back then. I like the texture and smell. I used it majorly last winter. I noticed it kept my skin really soft and smooth. Amazing. Not it is running out, but I don't plan to buy. :) because I found other equally good body lotions/butter at cheaper price.

on 5/5/2007 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got the whole Ginger Souffle gift package from my mom and I fell in loooove with this whole souffle for your body thing. I love the fragrance from this and it gives me nice supple skin. After getting done with the whole tub in about a month of applying it after every shower, I decided to experiment with other body souffles. I ordered Ulta brand souffle when they were having a sale at a crazy price of only $7.50 each, I thought the souffle from Ulta was much better. I did some research and looked at the ingredients in the products and they both relatively have grape seed extract and a lot of the ingredients in common. The Ulta Souffle gives me even smoother, softer skin than the Origins Ginger Souffle did and at a fraction of the price! Also, the tub from Ulta is much bigger and the product absorbs faster and tend to not slip off as much as Orgins. However, there are some drawbacks to the Ulta comparing it to Orgins; the Ulta souffle's fragrance isn't as nice as Origins and its texture is not as smooth. I would still purchase this product if I decide to splurge or become tired of my Ulta tubs. As for now, Ulta got me on this one.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

First off, I reall love origins.. have a whole shelf of the stuff. and i really love the ginger line. So when this came out I bought it with a quickness. Smell makes me smile, I love that it has a shimmer to it. Unfortunately it doesnt really moisturize, just feels good for an hour or so then you realize that you have this sticky film on your skin. I can literally rub it off my skin when I wear it. I hate that I spent the money on this and that it smells so good because I've almost made myself layer it under the ginger with a twist spray so the spray will last longer but everytime I regret it and just want to wash it off because of the film it leaves. don't buy it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i really love this stuff...great scent that really lasts...nice texture...creamy....great product and will buy more when i run out....

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the smell of this! Very crisp and sharp, really wakes up my senses. My skin only gets mildly dry, even in winter, so the moisturizing capabilites of this are adequate. My qualm was with the price. I recieved this as a present as part of a gift set, and had full intentions of buying more when I ran out. But after seeing how much it cost ($26!!!) for something that would last me a month or so, I was sorely disappointed. This stuff is good, but not that good to justify the price.

on 11/12/2003 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've always wanted this since I first took a whiff of it a few years ago...I love citrus-y smells. Lucky for me I got it in a swap! Moisturizes very well, an awesome fragrance that I could just sit and sniff all day...this is my pick-me-up. However...not everyone agress with me on the scent. :T

on 8/8/2003 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell is horrible. I would never ask for this again. I've opened maybe once and want to send it back.

Popular Lotions / Creams