ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

4.4

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

on 1/10/2012 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ginger essence is a strong scent - but its better as a souffle - nice texture and a gingery-lemony bite. Not too harsh. Not a HG but OK for a while. Good in the winter.

on 4/24/2008 7:42:00 PM

It smells good, but after a while it's really overpowering. The souffle is a very nice light lotion, but I just can't stand the smell after 10 minutes.

Ginger Souffle has been my long-standing staple due to the fragrance, it is such a soothing combination of tart citrus top and mellow spicy base note. The cream itself is nothing extraordinary, it's quite thin I must say and not at all moisturizing. However, the fragrance lingers and so far I've found nothing close compare to this, not even their Body Spray/EDT Ginger Essence.

Nothing special with the packaging either, the price is a bit expensive for the quality of the product itself. Origins surely knows how to market to women and appeal to their taste of fragrance. continued >>

on 2/26/2004 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

God, I adore Origins -- gorgeous packaging, the line in cruelty-free, the products last forever, and they simply glide onto your skin and take forever to dissapate. This cream is heavenly, and you smell delightful without retaining a kitchen-like odor. I don't normally gravitate towards food smells, but I recieve 346546 compliments when I wear this lotion. And it makes your entire body glimmer in a very subtle way, too!

on 3/11/2003 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell of this body lotion - it is light and absorbs instantly (I have dry skin). The subtle scent lasts all day.

on 1/23/2003 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I would eat this stuff if I could, it just smells that yummy. I love going to sleep with this fabulous scent all over me. And it moisturizes my skin wonderfully. Can't say enough positive things about this product. It is worth every cent.

on 8/18/2002 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I adore this cream. I tried some on at a counter and was incredulous to find myself spending so much on a jar of cream, but once I smelled it I had to have it! The scent evokes all things wonderful for me. Fresh and rich at the same time. The texture of it, the souffle quality, is very nice, sort of light feeling but still very moisturing. The scent is so strong that even though I accidentally left the lid off once overnight (duh!) it still smelled great the next day and had lost nothing of its scent or moistness!

on 5/12/2002 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This has a really great smell!! What impressed me most about it was its staying power. The smell lingered all day and the souffle kept my skin moisturized all day. I will definitely repurchase this stuff!!

Popular Lotions / Creams