ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
No Image

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I don't like scented lotions, and generally only use drugstore ones, but Origins' body lotions are the best part of their line. This one is my favorite and is the only scented body product I'll use. The fragrance is gorgeous-- rich, natural, and melts into your skin without being "loud". It's one of those deeply comforting fragrances. The cream itself is very moisturizing and makes skin incredibly soft-- lasts all day. The texture is perfect, very spreadable. In short, I hope to never be without this stuff. It pairs very well with the incredible spreadable scrub, which is very moisturizing, but you don't necessarily need both.

on 7/3/2007 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to admit, I was obsessed with this for a while. I absolutely love the smell of all of Origins Ginger line & have owned pretty much all of it at one time or another. While I continue to buy this because of the scent, I have to say, I don't find it even remotely moisturizing. Admittedly, my skin is very, very dry, so I'm pretty picky about moisturizers anyway, but I look at this product as a really big tub of perfume & leave it at that. I also find it fairly expensive for a cream with no moisturizing properties. Having said all of that, I know I will buy it again as I really do love the smell.