ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

3.5

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

on 10/3/2007 7:48:00 PM

Not super moisturizing, but it smells so good that I have a hard time not eating it. Makes a nice gift.

This smells great and feels refreshing while applying. But it did not provide enough moisture for me. The after-feel was a little tacky, though it does eventually absorb completely. Very expensive, so I expected something richer and more luxurious. I returned this, and went back to Kiehl's Creme de Corps.

on 11/9/2006 8:02:00 AM

I love this scent. I bought the whole line with the soap, EDP, etc.....and I often use them separately as the scent in this lotion is strong enough on its own. The lasting power is great and moisturising qualities are great as well. I wear this mostly in the cooler months as I find the lotion to heavy for the summer.

on 12/9/2005 1:18:00 PM

This has a *lovely* smell that actually lasts on the skin. And it's got a lovely rich texture. BUT: it doesn't really moisturize all that well. It's fine to use every once in a while, but doesn't leave skin super soft or anything. Also, the jar packaging seems kindof unsanitary.

on 2/15/2004 12:28:00 AM

Yes, this product is wonderful. The scent is so good that sometimes when I pass by the jar I just pick it up to smell it! The texture of the cream is divine--leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. I love this stuff.

on 11/16/2003 2:11:00 AM

I love the smell of this! and the texture is soooo smooth, but argh, for the price, it's too thin and doesn't moisturize well for extremely dry skins.

on 10/1/2003 10:52:00 PM

MMMMM, Yummy yummy! I want to eat this stuff!! I'm addicted to the scent!! I hate how other moisturizers leave my legs sticking to each other, but that never happens with this stuff! My only complaint is the price! At nearly $30 a pop, I just can't buy this as often as I would like. And it goes so fast.....one tub lasts me a little more that a month, because of all the air they "whip" into it.....*sigh* Gotta win the lottery....

on 8/8/2003 9:20:00 PM

This smelled very pleasant to me, but it didn't bowl me over enough to buy it. I usually dab some on if I am browsing in Origins, though. However, I don't understand why it has to be in such a large jar, I wish they could put it in a tube.

My girlfriend gave me her tub of this because she bought it and found the smell was too strong/overwhelming for her ( I in turn gave her a jar of L'Occitane Honey Face Cream I could not tolerate). I like it,its whippy and the smell has great staying power. As for the moisturizing quality I think I'll stick with L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Cream. The ginger is nice to to try but I'm afraid I won'tt dish outt the $$$ to purchase it when I run out.

Wow! I got a deluxe sample of this at the Origins counter, and I've been very stingy with it because I love it so much. The scent is like spicy ginger ale, and the consistancy is wonderful. It's creamy and moisturizing but not greasy. I'm sure I will break down and buy this when I finish the sample, but I have SO many stockpiled creams that I really shouldn't . . . bad MAUer!