Origins Ginger souffle

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

4.1

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

on 10/3/2007 7:48:00 PM

Not super moisturizing, but it smells so good that I have a hard time not eating it. Makes a nice gift.

on 7/3/2007 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to admit, I was obsessed with this for a while. I absolutely love the smell of all of Origins Ginger line & have owned pretty much all of it at one time or another. While I continue to buy this because of the scent, I have to say, I don't find it even remotely moisturizing. Admittedly, my skin is very, very dry, so I'm pretty picky about moisturizers anyway, but I look at this product as a really big tub of perfume & leave it at that. I also find it fairly expensive for a cream with no moisturizing properties. Having said all of that, I know I will buy it again as I really do love the smell.

This smells great and feels refreshing while applying. But it did not provide enough moisture for me. The after-feel was a little tacky, though it does eventually absorb completely. Very expensive, so I expected something richer and more luxurious. I returned this, and went back to Kiehl's Creme de Corps.

on 11/9/2006 8:02:00 AM

I love this scent. I bought the whole line with the soap, EDP, etc.....and I often use them separately as the scent in this lotion is strong enough on its own. The lasting power is great and moisturising qualities are great as well. I wear this mostly in the cooler months as I find the lotion to heavy for the summer.

on 4/18/2005 9:06:00 PM

I adore the smell of this souffle but it leaves a gross film on my body like it doesn't absorb...maybe its the tiny bit of ginger glimmer I mixed in but overall, I won't repurchase because I like my moisturizers to absorb completely.

on 1/14/2005 3:25:00 PM

I love this cream. It is not as thick as some of the etailers but the scent lasts all day. My DH loves it too.

If you like spicy or warm scents and you haven't given this a sniff yet, you really should. The ginger line smells fantastic.

This is a great moisturizer. It doesn't provide a ton of moisture, but I didn't want much, so this works for me. It gives the skin a slight glow and absorbs quickly.

My only complaint is that the scent isn't strong enough. It does help my Ginger Essence last, but even when I apply both, I can barely smell them 5+ hours later. Maybe I'm just used to stronger scents though? Plus, my jar of this smells more like lime than ginger. Still pleasant, but not quite what I wanted. I'm undecided at whether I'll repurchase, since it's ridiculously priced. continued >>

I really like using this in the winter. It's cozy and uplifting at the same time. If you have very dry skin, this might not be enough moisture for you--otherwise it'll do the job just fine. But, for me, the main point is the scent. The citrus note in it reminds me of candy but not in an overly sweet way. I just love getting out of a warm bath on a winter evening and lavishing myself in this souffle. It's a real treat.

on 7/12/2003 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Apart from my vanilla lotions, the Ginger souffle is one of my favorites. When I wear it, I layer the soap, souffle and Ginger Essence spray (lately the Intensified version, but like them both). I find the scent warm and especially nice in the Winter, but it's kind of addictive.

on 5/6/2003 3:04:00 AM

This cream is divine if you love the scent. It's very moisturizing and the scent lasts all day on me. I have repurchased this several times.

Popular Lotions / Creams