KBShimmer - Oh My Ganache

No Image

1 review

on 11/26/2016 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh My Ganache is my first KBShimmer polish but it won't be my last. This polish is so awesome that it almost applies itself. It is smooth and creamy applying evenly despite the heavy holographic shimmer. The first coat applies without any streakiness or patchiness. Oh My Ganache reaches opacity with one coat but as always I used two as is my preference.

A rich chocolate color loaded with linear holographic elements reflecting greens, blues, pinks and gold make this polish both beautiful and unique. It is very reflective in indoor lighting so I am anxious to see it in bright sunlight.

KBShimmer packages their polishes in round glass bottles with their logo on the front and an ingredient list on the back. The application brush is slightly wider than the typical polish brush but not as large as say the OPI Pro Wide brush. Additionally the wand is somewhat shorter than typical, but I like that as it gives greater control for application.

Oh My Ganache is $9.25 per bottle. A great price for such a high quality and beautiful polish. Once in awhile you can get KBShimmer polishes for slightly less if you catch a sale but if you have to pay full price you won't be disappointed. I would definitely repurchase Oh My Ganache and am looking forward to trying other polishes from this Indie brand.

I will update in a few days on wear.

UPDATE 12/02/2016 - I got fantastic wear from this polish, no chips until day 6 and then only after chopping onions. The chips were so small I could haven't gotten another days wear but I was really for a change. I used CND Stickey base coat and Grace-Full Angel Glaze top coat.