Equate Polished & Radiant Facial Scrub Mandarin & Pink Lemon

No Image

4.5

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim, before I’d finished my Equate apricot scrub. The “radiant” part is what caught my eye. At first I was gonna use this interchangeably with my apricot scrub, because this isn’t as harsh as that one and I didn’t think it’d do a good enough job on its own. But since it’s a much more gentle scrub, I use it every night after I take off my makeup. It’s like second cleanser and exfoliant in one. I have DEFINITELY noticed my skin is brighter and more radiant, and I think it’s helped with the darkness around my mouth. If it’s not good enough on it’s own for my dry skin in the fall and winter, I’ll just switch back and forth but I’m definitely not parting with it. 😊

on 11/25/2016 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This product is wonderful! It has a very fresh citrus scent that does not overpower or linger. It's also paraben free.

It is a dupe for the St. Ives Even and Bright facial scrub and cost about 2.99 less.

I enjoyed this product because of the less harsh exfoliants than the apricot scrub. I believe it is a salt scrub. The grains are so small it does not cause my skin discomfort and the dissolve as you continue to scrub.

It is a nice product and I would buy again. I've been having great success using this product every other day, and while using a charcoal/tea tree oil acne facial cleansing bar every day.

The packaging is a bit bland but it is a generic product so that doesn't bother me.