N2 Cube Makeup Organizer Box (8 drawer)

N2 Cube Makeup Organizer Box (8 drawer)
N2 Cube Makeup Organizer Box (8 drawer) N2 Cube Makeup Organizer Box (8 drawer) N2 Cube Makeup Organizer Box (8 drawer)

1 review

on 11/25/2016 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

J'adore! ❤️❤️❤️

This beautiful cube has transformed my bedroom! I was the girl who always took forever to do her makeup because she could never find anything! Things were either all over my bed, or in a hundred little makeup pouches and boxes pretending to have some semblance of organization that was still a pain to navigate... I've needed this for YEARS!

I looked at options from various companies for MONTHS before discovering this beauty. I chose it because I would not have to pay an upgrade fee to get a little girlie bling (the knobs are gorgeous), it was the biggest one I could find at this price point or at all, it was the prettiest, most elegant one I saw, it was a good value compared to the smaller high end competitor, Cosmo Cube, sold on Sephora and elsewhere (I compared both in detail based on size, price, quality and appearance), and it already had great reviews (better than the others). It IS expensive, but the cheap ones do NOT compare to the high end ones. It's about your needs and preferences--my makeup, skincare and brushes are almost ALL high end, as is my bedroom furniture, so using a cheap looking option that might fall apart and didn't look as good wasn't for me. BUT, I had a coupon and had been coveting it for months, so I finally took the plunge as my early Christmas gift to myself.

Literally ALL of my makeup fits and it looks so pretty! I bought a small decorative table for pennies at Ross to stand it on (my vanity is in another part of my room, and at capacity for now), and every time I look at it I'm happy because I solved a huge problem of space, storage and organization, while managing to make my bedroom even prettier! #Upgrade

It came very fast (through Amazon shipping even though I bought it with a 10% coupon direct from the N2 website, and have Prime, but I don't think that made a difference), it was well packaged and in perfect condition, easy to assemble (already fully assembled - only the knobs need to be added to protect them in shipping).

The company has AMAZING customer service, tested when I wrote them because for this week they had 25% off and just over a week or 2 ago I only got 10%. Let's just say they responded at the speed of light and took very good care of me! I'm REALLY glad I chose this item over others. I couldn't be happier! See my pretty pictures!
❤️❤️❤️