L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Clay-to-Spray Dry Shampoo

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Clay-to-Spray Dry Shampoo

2.7

1181029, Isobutane, Alcohol Denat. Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Myristate, Calcium Carbonate, Aqua / Water, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Argilla / Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Montmorillonite, Propylene Carbonate, Kaolin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol Disteardimonium Hectorite, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L. C181884/1.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Fragrance in a can. This is horrendous as a dry shampoo, it does literally nothing except spray the strongest perfume-y fragrance into my hair and it's like...what did I just do? Not a thing. I picked this up on clearance for $4.50 at Walmart, the sales associate told me it was being discontinued and now I understand why...this stuff sucks.

on 10/28/2017 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This puts all other dry shampoo brands I’ve tried to shame. For context, I have a lot of hair, medium texture, a cross between wavy/curly and I am fortunate enough to not get oily for about a week so I wash my hair about every 5 days. If I’m feeling lazy I will use this dry shampoo on day 5 and it gives me an extra 2 days wear before wash time. There is ZERO white cast, no offensive or chemical smell, and is neither drying, not sticky, does not leave any deposit in your hair whatsoever. This is a really great dry shampoo. Just leaves your hair feeling fresh again.

on 6/23/2017 1:32:00 PM

I'm really loving this stuff. Typically, I use dry shampoos as styling aids. I have lots of very fine hair, and regular styling products don't really do much for me in the way of volume and lift. So, I use dry shampoos to grunge up my roots a bit to give them lift, and this is one of the better ones I've ever used- and I'm wondering if the addition of clay doesn't have something to do with it. This stuff gives me a lot of bouncy lift, and I've found that I can easily go 3 days between shampoos when I use this. I don't mind the smell, but this is one of the more scented dry shampoos I've used, so the scent may bother people who are more sensitive to fragrance. I really like this product; I've repurchased several times and will continue to do so.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Such a disappointment. I picked this up last week because my usual brand of dry shampoo (Dove Volumizing) wasn't in stock. Because I have normal to dry hair, but oily skin, my bangs often get greasy long before the rest of my hair does. So dry shampoo is a pretty important part of my normal hair routine. I was kind of jazzed to try this as a clay based dry shampoo sounds like it would be really great at absorbing oil. I mean it works for my face, so why not my hair? Sadly, not only does this dry shampoo not do a great job at absorbing oil, it somehow makes my hair look more greasy. It also doesn't add any volume or even much grit. The only nice things I have to say about this product are that it smells decent and that it doesn't leave a white residue on my dark hair.

on 4/17/2017 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is terrible. It actually made my hair more oily! It's ridiculously perfumed where it's almost unbearable. I ran out of Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo and decided to try this one, big mistake.

on 4/11/2017 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG! I have NEVER had a dry shampoo work for me. This actually does what it claims to do! I can go 3 days without a shampoo with this stuff! I feel like a whole new world has opened up for me. I have some of the oiliest hair I have ever seen. This whisks away the oil without the white residue!

on 11/24/2016 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There is nothing good I can say about this dry shampoo. It smells awful - like really strong chemicals - has the worst powdery consistency I've ever experienced and every time I used it, it left a really unpleasant residue in my hair. It's aimed at people with oily roots - something I have - but it made my hair feel so dirty, I ended up washing it anyway which totally defeated the purpose. If you're looking for a good quality dry shampoo for oily roots, this definitely isn't it. My advice? Avoid it!

Top Rated Dry Shampoo