Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

1 review

on 5/13/2018 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have used prescription retinoids in the past and I found that they worked fine on the oilier parts of my skin by wreaked havoc on any drier areas. I don't have any wrinkles or fine lines yet so I decided to take a step back and start with retinol. I always had a hard time securing a retinol product I liked because they were so expensive. I could not fathom paying more money for a product that was weaker than prescription strength Retin A. I was really glad when The Ordinary introduced their retinol products. The Advanced Retinoid 2% Serum works very well. I did not experience any irritation. The formula went on nicely and absorbs quickly. After weeks I could definitely see that my skin was clearer and more even. By the time I finished the bottle I was hooked. I wish the formula included some other antioxidants or ceramides but it is excellent value and it works.