Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%
The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've been using it for 2 weeks daily (yet my skin isn't irritated) and I feel ready to write a review because I'm seeing results already!! It retails for 6£ and is probably the cheapest retinoid product in the market especially with such high potency. I really love this, my skin feels glowy and even toned. My light scarring and discoloration are slowly fading away. I wake up in the morning with a much smoother and fresher complexion. I keep my skincare routine very minimal, I use a face wash and toner daily, exfoliate 3 times a week, apply this serum daily and add a moisturizer on top, that is all. TO is making a huge difference on my skin texture. I've tried other Retinol products such as the much raved about LRP Redermic R who had zero results on me and even irritated my skin (check my full review) so I'm happy I found TO which actually works and is 5 times cheaper. I've ordered a 2nd bottle.

on 2/15/2018 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried Retin a once and it made my skin burn and peel, I’m scared to use it again because it made me breakout as well. I tried this retinoid 3 nights in a row and didn’t have any peeling or burning and my skin did feel smoother and looked more even.
This is an amazing product for the price (around 10.00 cdn) considering most retinol products are at least three times the cost. I love the sleek packaging and will continuing using considering it has improved my skin in such a short time.