Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%
The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was previously using neutrogena's retinol products but I found that they were heavier and broke me out over time. I switched to the ordinary after doing some research and reading the reviews on this website. It took a week of application before I saw a difference, in the first week my skin texture actually got worse while it adjusted to the product. Now my pores are smaller and faint fine lines on my forehead have been plumped up. I use a vit c serum, wait a while then apply this serum and top with the ordinary's nmf lotion. I'm becoming a huge fan of this brand, I love their simple products and great prices.

EDIT: I should mention that I had trouble with this product at first because I was applying way too much of it. Two or three drops is seriously all you need and I found that any more made my face super dehydrated. Less is more with this stuff.

on 4/16/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a life changer. This, and the other serums from The Ordinary that consist 90 % of my skincare routine has given me the best skin days of my life. This serum is my "heavy hitter" that I use at night, and I believe this has done the most for my fine lines and a scar I had on the forehead from when I was a kid. The scar is almost completely vanished, and my fine lines around my eyes (because of too much tanning when I was a teen) are also almost gone.