Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%
The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

*I use this product ONCE a week only.

So far, I have noticed fantastic results. My skin feels more youthful and glowy, and it also helps slightly with my under eye creases/bags. I do layer a moisturizer on top of it at night, as it helps to "lock in" the serum. Can't beat the price and I will be purchasing again!

on 4/16/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a life changer. This, and the other serums from The Ordinary that consist 90 % of my skincare routine has given me the best skin days of my life. This serum is my "heavy hitter" that I use at night, and I believe this has done the most for my fine lines and a scar I had on the forehead from when I was a kid. The scar is almost completely vanished, and my fine lines around my eyes (because of too much tanning when I was a teen) are also almost gone.