Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

4.3

on 10/25/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combo/oily/acne prone skin that is also sensitive.
I use this 2-3 times a week and the glow in my skin is definitely noticeable!
Acne spots are starting to fade and any slight pigmentation is barely visible. Been using for about 2-3 months now and it's amazing!
My skin does slightly peel but it is very controllable compared to retinoids Drs have prescribed me! Worth every dollar!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this. I alternate between using this and Skinceuticals 0.3 retinol and my skin is definitely looking brighter, although only time will tell whether this fades my pigmentation. Even with my acne scars however, I notice my skin glows and looks fresh and for the price point this product cant be beat.

on 7/4/2017 10:04:00 AM

I've been using this every other day now for about maybe 2 weeks. I don't see any difference with my pores, texture/lines or my milia going away. All I can say, is that it has given me a slight glow when I wake up and does not irritate my skin at all, but it did broke me out at first. I will try it a few more weeks and see how it goes.
And another thing...there's something dodgy with the top squeezer when I squeeze it, only bubbles form out unless I shake it...disappointed.