Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 19-24
Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%
The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

*I use this product ONCE a week only.

So far, I have noticed fantastic results. My skin feels more youthful and glowy, and it also helps slightly with my under eye creases/bags. I do layer a moisturizer on top of it at night, as it helps to "lock in" the serum. Can't beat the price and I will be purchasing again!

on 11/24/2017 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is my first retinoid. I started every other night and I realised that's way too much. My face starting breaking out like crazy and I thought it was just the "purging phase" but after some research (read: googling) I toned down the regimen to once a week for a month and recently I just increased the frequency to 2x a week.

I think this product is really helpful? It helps with the existing acne scars/redness from previous acne. Though it does cause me to break out at places I don't normally have breakouts, which is my jawline.

Although it smells a little funky, it absorbs really fast (this seems to be common with all The Ordinary products) which is great.