Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

1 review

on 4/27/2018 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Eyyyy, Deciem is really on their game with bringing affordable, high-performance products to the game!

I didn't know TO had a huge cult following behind it when I bought this, I really bought it for the retinol concentration. Retinol has literally performed miracles on my skin, I used to have deep acne scarring that I thought I couldn't get rid of from my life! My skin is prone to discoloration, scarring, etc. Recently the texture of my skin had been getting bumpy, so I pulled this out and tried it.

It comes in a tinted glass bottle with a dropper, and it's really thin and serum-y. This is very unlike other retinols I've used which were usually thick creams or lotions. It dries to a sticky, tacky film that has a bit of shine. I recommend applying it before you go to sleep so you wake up to bright, even toned skin! For less than $10, this is probably the most affordable way of getting the results of a visit to the aesthetician at home!