Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%
The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

2.5

on 6/8/2018 12:57:00 PM

This stuff gave me BAD breakouts!!! Bought a setup suited for dry skin butt hell no. Took months to recover the skin. Contacted them and got a full refund which made my heart melt a bit. Advanced stuff full of shit. Go for eco instead.

on 10/22/2017 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I love the way my skin feels the morning after I apply it. I get absolutely no irritation, even under the eyes, unless I use it every day.

I am not seeing a DRAMATIC difference in my skin, but it might be because I already use a lot of actives. Maybe I should get the 5% strength.
I doubt any of them will actually improve my acne scarring (mild ice pick), but it does help with healing fresh pimples.