Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

Deciem The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%
The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%

4.5

on 7/4/2017 10:04:00 AM

I've been using this every other day now for about maybe 2 weeks. I don't see any difference with my pores, texture/lines or my milia going away. All I can say, is that it has given me a slight glow when I wake up and does not irritate my skin at all, but it did broke me out at first. I will try it a few more weeks and see how it goes.
And another thing...there's something dodgy with the top squeezer when I squeeze it, only bubbles form out unless I shake it...disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was previously using neutrogena's retinol products but I found that they were heavier and broke me out over time. I switched to the ordinary after doing some research and reading the reviews on this website. It took a week of application before I saw a difference, in the first week my skin texture actually got worse while it adjusted to the product. Now my pores are smaller and faint fine lines on my forehead have been plumped up. I use a vit c serum, wait a while then apply this serum and top with the ordinary's nmf lotion. I'm becoming a huge fan of this brand, I love their simple products and great prices.

EDIT: I should mention that I had trouble with this product at first because I was applying way too much of it. Two or three drops is seriously all you need and I found that any more made my face super dehydrated. Less is more with this stuff.

on 10/25/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combo/oily/acne prone skin that is also sensitive.
I use this 2-3 times a week and the glow in my skin is definitely noticeable!
Acne spots are starting to fade and any slight pigmentation is barely visible. Been using for about 2-3 months now and it's amazing!
My skin does slightly peel but it is very controllable compared to retinoids Drs have prescribed me! Worth every dollar!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this. I alternate between using this and Skinceuticals 0.3 retinol and my skin is definitely looking brighter, although only time will tell whether this fades my pigmentation. Even with my acne scars however, I notice my skin glows and looks fresh and for the price point this product cant be beat.

I stumbled across this product looking for an alternative to a more expensive retinoid product (Sunday Riley Luna). I love everything about this product! My skin has never looked so healthy. This product has improved my texture issues, decreased breakouts, and made my skin look plump and hydrated. I could not ask for anything more. And the price is incredible!

on 4/16/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a life changer. This, and the other serums from The Ordinary that consist 90 % of my skincare routine has given me the best skin days of my life. This serum is my "heavy hitter" that I use at night, and I believe this has done the most for my fine lines and a scar I had on the forehead from when I was a kid. The scar is almost completely vanished, and my fine lines around my eyes (because of too much tanning when I was a teen) are also almost gone.