MAC Cosmetics Gleam Coat in Poly Pearl

4.5

i love this-the texture, shine, and color are great. the staying power is good. butttt, it breaks me out every time. granted, i'm acne prone but it's too bad as i love this stuff otherwise.

I found it! I found it! This product is limited edition but I found it right here (almost) in my neighborhood. As the previous reviewer said...This Is What I Hoped Strobe Cream Could Do For Me. It's MAGIC in a bottle. I'd re-purchase but it's limited edition. Ugh! Why oh why do they take away something so good?

An awesome highlighter! Gives a glow without any tacky, obvious sparkles....like liquid light. I use it on the tops of my cheekbones, browbones, the bridge of my nose, collarbone, cleavage and shoulders.

I love this stuff. Its such a neat product. Instant golden shimmer/glow in a bottle. Its a shimmery off white liquid with golden tones. Perfect for a nice pick me up for a sallow face or all over the body for nice golden glow. This is what I was hoping Strobe Cream would do for me. Tip: Try mixing it with your lotion to add a nice wash of color.

I never usually go for these types of products because I always feel that I will never make use of it. But I have to say, this is a great product. I just came back from a vacation for a week and I used this every night to highlight my face and even applied it to my shoulders and chest. It looks great to highlight the cheekbones. And it looks more like a subtle glow than an actual highlighter. I have pale skin, so the color was perfect. I wanted the Copperino Gleam Coat as well, but I thought it might be too dark for me. It might be something to consider for those with darker skintones. All in all, the Gleam Coat is a great product and the Poly Pearl is a great color. I hope MAC comes out with more shades in the future. I would love a pink shade to use as blush, because these dry to a nice finish and do not look oily at all. A maor RAVE from me!!

JT

This stuff is quite the product. If you are looking for a shimmery liquid that you can apply anywhere - on the face, hands, arms, legs, etc.... to sparkle you up, Gleam Coat in Poly Pearl is it!. It's an off-white shimmery liquid that lightly reflects gold flecks. I put some of this stuff on my hands in the afternoon, and 6 hours later - it's still making my hands look very sparkly and pretty! This looks great applied to the top of cheekbones as well as the top of the shoulders . And for pale people like myself - apply on the legs to give them some needed attention :-) Way to go MAC!