no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/11/2003

i love this-the texture, shine, and color are great. the staying power is good. butttt, it breaks me out every time. granted, i'm acne prone but it's too bad as i love this stuff otherwise.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

age

skinOther, Other, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

Jan/27/2003

I found it! I found it! This product is limited edition but I found it right here (almost) in my neighborhood. As the previous reviewer said...This Is What I Hoped Strobe Cream Could Do For Me. It's MAGIC in a bottle. I'd re-purchase but it's limited edition. Ugh! Why oh why do they take away something so good?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

age30-35

skinNormal, Other, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

Nov/12/2001

An awesome highlighter! Gives a glow without any tacky, obvious sparkles....like liquid light. I use it on the tops of my cheekbones, browbones, the bridge of my nose, collarbone, cleavage and shoulders.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

fromD-Girl

Jul/19/2001

I love this stuff. Its such a neat product. Instant golden shimmer/glow in a bottle. Its a shimmery off white liquid with golden tones. Perfect for a nice pick me up for a sallow face or all over the body for nice golden glow. This is what I was hoping Strobe Cream would do for me. Tip: Try mixing it with your lotion to add a nice wash of color.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (305 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

fromJT14

Jun/17/2001

I never usually go for these types of products because I always feel that I will never make use of it. But I have to say, this is a great product. I just came back from a vacation for a week and I used this every night to highlight my face and even applied it to my shoulders and chest. It looks great to highlight the cheekbones. And it looks more like a subtle glow than an actual highlighter …Read more

About reviewer (373 reviews)

age19-24

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Jun/13/2001

This stuff is quite the product. If you are looking for a shimmery liquid that you can apply anywhere - on the face, hands, arms, legs, etc.... to sparkle you up, Gleam Coat in Poly Pearl is it!. It's an off-white shimmery liquid that lightly reflects gold flecks. I put some of this stuff on my hands in the afternoon, and 6 hours later - it's still making my hands look very sparkly …Read more

About reviewer (65 reviews)

age25-29