essence Pure Nude Highlighter

Filtered by skin type : Oily
essence Pure Nude Highlighter

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great budget highlighter. HG status in my collection for sure. It's very finely milled and has almost a pearlescent glow. It's a bit on the darker side. I wish they had a lighter shade for fairer skinned girls. I prefer this over my Becca highlighters! This is a darker dupe for the Laura Mercier Mat Radiance :)

on 12/1/2017 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I admit I don't own many highlighters, this is only my third, but once you find something you absolutely love why stray?
Not too much shimmer, I have large pores and oily skin and this looks natural as F. I Don't need glitter chunks getting caught in my pores (ew).

I'm NC25 and works really well with my colouring.

Update: I found that towards the end of winter when I am less than NC25, it comes off peachy and is hard to make work as a highlighter. I'll use it for summer but next winter will find something lighter.

PSA - This is not discontinued in US/CAD :D

on 11/17/2017 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

One of the best highlighters on the market IMHO. I love that it is subtle and more natural looking on the skin than many products out there. For what I want in a highlighter, the quality and price cannot be beat! Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great affordable highlighter. Very natural, it complimented my fair skin. Normal wear time. Not too glittery.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was so giddy when I saw this at my local drugstore in my country, when I thought it's already discontinued here and won't sell anymore, so even though it's my no-buy makeup month, I snatched this right away. As soon as I bought it, I swatched it on my hand and I didn't know what I expected really, knowing that it's supposed to be a natural highlighter and not a blinding one, I was still disappointed and felt regret of buying it, but when I applied it on my cheekbones and saw it on natural lighting, I died. It's such a natural beautiful glow. It doesn't look grainy on my skin unlike blinding and shimmery highlighters do. I immediately fell in love with it! Definitely worth a buy if you don't like heavy makeup but still wants to glow and look natural :')

edit: you can definitely build this up for a more intense highlight and it's just beautiful! although it's peachy and warm on the packaging this looks a bit purplish and cool toned on my warm medium skin and i dont know why, i prefer golden highlighters but i really don't mind because this just looks so beautiful on the skin!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Packaging is crap, but the product is a fantastic budget buy for an elegant, non-glittery highlighter. I am oily with a few fine lines and just CANNOT rock the "dewy" look without resembling a greased pig. This little charmer, dabbed on strategically (bridge of nose, cheekbones, cupid's bow) gives me a glowing natural dimension and radiance. I have previously used and liked Laura Geller's French Vanilla and WnW's Reserve Your Cabana (the latter being considered a dupe for the former.) I really love the results and texture of this for the reasonable price.

on 11/20/2016 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My sister gave me this highlighter after a positive review by Kathleen Lights. It didn't work too well on her very light skin, so she gave it to me.

I love this highlighter. It works well with my cool-toned olive skin. I would describe the color as a champagne gold.

It is very subtle and can be worn to work. It isn't glittery or chunky. It applies nicely with a brush.