Essence Pure Nude Highlighter

Essence Pure Nude Highlighter

4.5

Seriously I love this product!!! I have a lot of highlighters, high end and drugstore and I seriously grab for this one the most! It gives me a wet look not glittery or shimmery! It can be natural or you can build it up for it to be more intense! I just know the way it makes my skin glow and it doesn’t exaggerate any texture or pores or anything on you face!!! I also use it sometimes like the hourglass radiant face powders! I will take a big fluffy brush and just lightly dust it all over my face! It just makes my face radiant and nice!

on 4/10/2018 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I use this almost every day and I really like it. It's a little bit dark for my fair skin, but it's fine if I use a light hand. This is really pretty and it isn't glittery or chunky at all. It just looks really natural, and it doesn't exaggerate the texture of my skin, which I like. I would repurchase this but I don't think I'll have to because it's lasted me forever.

on 2/13/2018 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome, beautiful, subtle glow that actually shows up on the skin and makes your skin radiant. I can't say enough good things about this. Texture is soft, price point is perfect. Use it with Elf highlighter brush and you will be amazed at how much it improves your makeup. If you like blinding highlight, this is probably not the product for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great budget highlighter. HG status in my collection for sure. It's very finely milled and has almost a pearlescent glow. It's a bit on the darker side. I wish they had a lighter shade for fairer skinned girls. I prefer this over my Becca highlighters! This is a darker dupe for the Laura Mercier Mat Radiance :)

on 1/28/2018 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the perfect natural highlighter that gives a glow but is not metallic or glittery.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm not much of a highlighter person, I have the famous Becca Opal and the wet n wild reserve your cabana which I use more for undereye setting. I don't like how essence products are not sealed in any way, but I was able to find one that looked brand new when I opened it for the first time. I really love how non-metallic this is, it's a "natural" highlighter. But it still is super shiny and glowy in my opinion. I love the peachy tone. So great for medium and tan skintones. Lasting power is superior to both the other highlighters I have.

I didnt think i was too pale to pull this off :( i hope they come with more shades coz the formuls is beautiful for a subtle glow. Im a y245 in MUFE’s ultra hd and this looks orangey peachy on me :( i will try to use it as something else lol just not sure what for..

I bought this because it was a heavily hyped product on youtube. It gives off a more subtle sheen, but not as subtle as Reserve Your Cabana from Wet 'n Wild. I found myself kind of disappointed with this. I feel the effect of the finger swatch was not being replicated on my face, and I was just getting a slightly-peach toned blur. I don't get the hype with this one.

on 12/23/2017 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think this is the 2nd product I've ever called HG (and it's from essence like the 1st one!).

Pros:
- Cheap
- You get a lot of product
- It's a GOOOORGEOUS highlighter that gives a glow but absolutely no shimmer (why is that so hard to find in other highlighters?!? I wanna glow NOT look like a 5 y/o had fun throwing glitter at my face!!)

After the pros list there's usually a cons list but I honestly cant' think of any except maybe that the packaging (or more so the top plastic part) feels cheap, but then again, the product IS cheap so what did you expect?

on 12/1/2017 9:33:00 AM

I admit I don't own many highlighters, this is only my third, but once you find something you absolutely love why stray?
Not too much shimmer, I have large pores and oily skin and this looks natural as F. I Don't need glitter chunks getting caught in my pores (ew).

I'm NC25 and works really well with my colouring.

PSA - This is not discontinued in US/CAD :D