no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

3 years ago

I tried this product through my salon. They use it on my hair at each appointment and i wanted to replicate the smooth, silky texture i have when i leave. My hair is straight and fine but it can get dry from color, straightening iron, etc. This product adds moisture and shine and makes my hair feel soft and silky. I can go for days without washing and it still looks good! It is expensive but you only need a drop (penny size) each time so it should last a while, especially if you don't wash your hair everyday. Add a penny size to your palm and rub into the ends while your hair is towel dry. Put any remaining residue through the top of the hair. Works great!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age19-24