AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Creme Lightener

No Image

1 review

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

As a blondie, I've probably been through all of the bleaches (powder or oil) at Sally's and half of the salon brands offered on Amazon. My favorite has been Joico's creme lightener, but it's expensive and I don't trust the sellers on Amazon. So I have been looking for an inexpensive and convenient substitute, lo and behold I stumbled across AGEbeautiful's creme lightener at Sally's last year. It's as good as Joico's but only $6 per 2 oz tube! More than enough to do a whole head of short hair or to do a full root touch up. Longer hair may require 2-3, which is still fairly priced. I've been able to do my mother's thick, coarse, past bra-strap length hair with two tubes, for anyone looking for a guide on how much to buy. It lightens my level 5/6 mousey blonde/brown hair straight to the "pale banana" stage in under 30 minutes, with a 30 vol developer, with only the slightest tint of yellow in it. If I liked the golden blonde look I could use purple shampoo and call it a day, but I like unnaturally white/ivory so I use a toner after. This bleach leaves my hair in superb condition, but I also use the coconut oil method, so maybe that has more to do with it. The thing I like best about this bleach is it's a cream and not a powder, so no dust! And it doesn't dry out and stop working like powders sometimes can. Also, it doesn't expand/swell as much as powder, which is crucial when doing a root touch up and trying to avoid overlapping onto previously bleached hair. After a year of using it on myself and others with no issues I can confidently say that if you haven't tried this yet, you really should. I will cry (literally) the day they stop making this HG product. *praying real hard they dont.....*

Popular Hair Color Products