4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

No longer in the regular line, but not that hard to find. I'm going to buy a backup to my backup, which just became my regular. Only polish I have ever used up. I have somewhere over 600 bottles of polish, (I'm afraid to count them again), and well over 100 of them are reds, glorious reds in every finish and shade of red.Berries, wines, fire engines, nearly black, and every shade of red in between. This is the color I use when I want to shine. The color I use when I need a confidence boost, or to bolster my courage (I always wear it when going in for any procedure that requires GA). Maybe I'll buy 2 backups!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesGray

3 years ago

A deep, cool-leaning, wine red jelly with well-distributed and well-suspended glittery particles. The polish has impressive depth of rich colour, and it looks very nice with my pale, cool-toned complexion. Formula is quite good, especially for being a jelly. I had no issues getting a clean, even first coat, which is fairly sheer. A second coat brings it to opacity or near to it and really brings out the delicious colour and sparkle. Only issue is that I get a lot of tip wear with this, as is the case for me with most jelly polishes (I'm hard on my nail tips and type a lot). Since this is a common and almost universal issue for me and jelly polish, I won't hold that against this one (just mentioning it to be thorough). A gorgeous polish in all respects

About reviewer (301 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

Stroll is from China Glaze Fall 2009 Retro Diva Collection. It's a burgundy jelly polish with gold shimmer/flakies. The gold flakies are not visible of the nail, but make this polish look sparkly and glow-y. It applied well, but due to jelly base it needed 3 coat to reach full opacity. I also found it dries a little matte, so I would recommend a glossy top coat.

About reviewer (736 reviews)

Age30-35