Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Creme

Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Creme

4.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Laurel PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, PVP, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isostearic Acid, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Boron Nitride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Phytantriol, Simethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Betaine, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Methicone, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 11/1/2017 3:06:00 PM

100% the best concealer I've ever used!
I have very dark circles under my eyes and most concealers (even applied in layers) don't cover it well. Whereas this formula is so so creamy and thick I apply one layer and it looks great.

I'm yet to try Kat Von D foundation, but if it's anything like the concealer I will be so pleased!

The best concealer I've used yet.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm attempting to phase out beauty products that are tested on animals from my arsenal and unfortunately, my long time holy grail Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard no longer fits the bill since Nars started selling in China. This is a more than worthy replacement. I use the shade Light 15 Neutral and this covers my dark circles beautifully, arguably better than the Nars did. Overall, performance is similar. The creamy formula is suitable for my dry, eczema prone under eyes. It can settle into my fine lines but quite frankly, my lines are pretty deep and this is mostly mitigated by using a setting powder. Even without setting powder, it manages to last throughout the day. I'll also add that I prefer the flat dough tip applicator this has as it makes applying concealer easier IMO (though I do blend it all out with a dedicated concealer brush).

on 10/12/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My search for the perfect long-lasting, creamy, non-wrinkle-enhancing undereye concealer is over! I have bluish dark circles under my eyes, so finding something that covers them adequately usually requires a pretty thick concealer, but with thickness comes cracking and settling by the end of the day. Yesterday I wore this for around 16 hours. At the end of that time it was still as perfect as when I had applied it. I pat a tiny bit under my entire undereye area, let that dry down a bit, then apply a bit more with a small brush just in the discolored area itself, and blend out well. I don't set it with powder, but in the future I probably will just along the lower lash line where it does tend to crease the tiniest bit. I will repurchase this again and again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Last month I received this in my Sephora Play! box and really like it. It's a good match for my skin (L11 Neutral) and so far hasn't caused any breakouts. My daughter enjoys using it, too. Her skin is darker than mine, but it blends easily. My only hesitation about buying the full size is that I rarely ever use concealer, maybe twice a month, and already have a MUF tube that is still half full.

on 8/17/2017 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I deleted my previous review which was giving this a high rating. I was using it for 3 weeks at the time and DID love the coverage and consistency for my acne scars and even under eyes. However, I noticed really bad breakouts only the spots I was using it, and once I stopped, the pimples stopped too. I did more research on the ingredients and Bismuth Oxychloride is on it. Although at the bottom of the list, I always react to anything with this in it and anyone with sensitive or acne-prone skin should stay away. Anyways, it's not bad for under the eyes, gets kind of oily by the end of the day so definitely need to set and probably touch up. The coverage and color range are great so it's unfortunate, but I've switched to a cheaper option with no harmful ingredients, Maybelline Master Conceal.

I primarily use this concealer for my under eye area. It does crease a little if you don't set it, but not to the point where the under eye looks a mess. I also find that this doesn't oxidize on my skin. It feels thick, but it's a lot easier to blend out than shape tape; while shape tape is deemed holy grail for many people, I find that it can still appear heavy for the under eye and prefer it to spot conceal.

on 8/11/2017 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I just got the first two items from this brand, the concealer and lip stain and have to say I'm in love. Wow. I got this concealer in medium. A perfect match for my nc30 light olive complexion. The concealer has a felt tip want applicator. Just place three dots under eyes and blend. Perfect coverage and lasts all day. Did not cake in my wrinkles. . Love it. I would repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a mini sample of this from Sephora dot com when I used to order from there & this is amazing! The dainty pointy applicator ("arrow" as mentioned below) is perf for precise application I got this in neutral 11 it happens to be the perf shade for me & it will cover about anything. It's too expensive thou I would not buy it simply for that reason & I want to try summer bisque from bareminerals first I don't buy from Sephora much neither I don't suffer fools gladly but I'm glad to have the sample. I don't have really super bad under eye circles nor scars/acne but this makes me look airbrushed it's awesome but I won't be replacing this.

on 7/11/2017 10:46:00 AM

i was hoping this can cover my dark circle in one or two layers......but i ended up have to put 3 layers or more.....i duno whether it's cause the color not right but after 3 layers it looks very dry and thick....i have drug store concealer that works better with a fraction of the price....

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the BEST concealer I've ever used. I like to use the white out color to brighten up my under eye area. It is full coverage but doesn't look cakey. My favorite way to apply it is with a damp beauty blender. Absolute perfection in a bottle!