treStiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon

treStiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon
treStiQue Mini Matte Lip CrayontreStiQue Mini Matte Lip CrayontreStiQue Mini Matte Lip CrayontreStiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon

4.5

I got this in a beauty box in Paris Pink and while I love the formula and color, I don’t think I would purchase it at its high price unless the color weren’t so dupable

on 7/22/2017 11:47:00 AM

I LOVE THIS STUFF!

I don't ever use bold lip colours but when I got one of the bright reds, I was very hesitant. The application is fantastic and the colour does stay on very well. The only thing that's make me cringe is the hefty price (but I love it so much that I'm saving up for it).

I got mine in Nantucket Nude an awesome color that can double as an eyeshadow in a pinch .very cute packaging .got this in 1 of my subscription boxes. I love it. I won't repurchase coz I'm not going to go seek out the brand but this is nice lipstick nonetheless. TBH I don't know how much this costs sorry. You can never have too many nudes!

on 11/12/2016 12:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are really cute little lip crayons - the packaging looks like a pencil, but the lid comes off to reveal the actual product underneath.

I got the color Belize Bordeaux and it's a deep wine colour. These lipsticks are labelled Matte however I don't think they are super matte. They come in about 6 colours total with nothing too crazy.

The crayon is easy to apply, the colour wears nicely and feels comfortable. Not drying at all, however if you have dry lips it will get caught on the dry areas and stain them a bit darker. I scrubbed my lips in the morning and during mid afternoon I had some dry patches. Aside from that it wears for about 2-3 hours before you need to reapply and fades down nicely.