Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I got this in a beauty box in Paris Pink and while I love the formula and color, I don’t think I would purchase it at its high price unless the color weren’t so dupable

About reviewer (674 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

Jul/22/2017

I LOVE THIS STUFF!

I don't ever use bold lip colours but when I got one of the bright reds, I was very hesitant. The application is fantastic and the colour does stay on very well. The only thing that's make me cringe is the hefty price (but I love it so much that I'm saving up for it).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jul/21/2017

I got mine in Nantucket Nude an awesome color that can double as an eyeshadow in a pinch .very cute packaging .got this in 1 of my subscription boxes. I love it. I won't repurchase coz I'm not going to go seek out the brand but this is nice lipstick nonetheless. TBH I don't know how much this costs sorry. You can never have too many nudes!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Nov/12/2016

These are really cute little lip crayons - the packaging looks like a pencil, but the lid comes off to reveal the actual product underneath.

I got the color Belize Bordeaux and it's a deep wine colour. These lipsticks are labelled Matte however I don't think they are super matte. They come in about 6 colours total with nothing too crazy.

The crayon is …

About reviewer (306 reviews)

Age30-35